Taming The Alpha (16)

Chapter 16! :DDDD

Rae 'Rae x 

_______________________________

Sakari's POV

"Darius"

"Yes Sakari?"

"What are you doing, you've been really quiet since yesterday"

He sighed and ran his hands through his hair,

"I'm just really frustrated. I was so close to catching him but now the bastard is running free"

"As much as i despise him, i don't want you to go too far with this"

"I don't care what you want, i will make him pay with the worst i have"

"You don't care what i want? That's nice to know"

"Baby, you know i didn't mean that"

"I think you should calm down and get yourself sorted before you decide to talk to me again"

I turned around to walk out of his study when i felt two arms go around my waist,

"I'm sorry, i'm just under a lot of stress"

I removed his arms and turned around to face him again,

"And you don't think i am? You take your stress out on everyone else and i'm sick of it, sort yourself out"

I walked away from him and decided to check out the second part of the pack house. I never actually got a chance to with everything that's been going on. The second part of the pack house is basically where the whole pack lives while the first part is mainly the top of the hierachy in the pack.

I walked through the hallway until i got to the lounge, where most of the pack was and as soon as i walked in, everyone went silent, stood up and bowed their head,

"Good morning alpha female"

I internally groaned at how formal this was,

"Relax guys"

They visibly relaxed and lifted their heads but none of them sat down,

"Look, i may be alpha female but i don't want you to be so formal"

"It's what we were told, it shows respect"

"Name?"

"Julianne"

"Alright Julianne, i wanna play 20 questions with you guys"

They looked at me confused, "Why?"

"So that you can know more about me, so 20 questions between all of you"

I sat down in an empty chair and when they knew i was serious, they sat down as well,

"You must say your name before you ask the question" They nodded, "Okay, so who wants to start?"

"I'll start, my name is Alex and what is your favourite colour?"

I smiled, "Nice and simple, my favourite colour is blue"

"My name is Harry and why is that?"

"Because that's the colour of Darius' eyes"

All of the girls smiled and the boys just fake gagged and i laughed,

"Do any of you have a mate?"

"Only Jacob has found his mate, Georgia"

"And is Jacob all lovey dovey with Georgia?"