Introduction .

This was my first time moving . Anywhere . I mean , it was hard to leave my friends and my whole life behind , but not as hard as I thought it would be because I knew it wouldn't be permanent . Plus I had my bestfriend Denise with me so I knew it couldn't really be that bad . I used to live in Arizona , my home since I was 4 . But that all changed when my mom got a brand new job in Holmes Chapel , Chesire , England . She was now the manager of the biggest music producing company in that area . I knew she had been dreaming of becoming a manager for a while , so I was happy to go with her for the move . I had never been anywhere remotely close to somewhere like there , but I was the type of person to like change .

My little brother & sister couldn't come because they had both already been enrolled in elementary and middle school and couldn't be moved around , whereas Denise & I were in our last year of school , and could easily be transferred . For now they would stay with my grandma while the 3 of us would move out here . I was super lucky that Denise's mom let her come with us . I mean , it would be hard enough to move across the world , and then not know anyone , so she agreed to let her come . I've never gone anywhere without her , ever since we met in when we were 7 . We've been inseparable since then , 9 years and counting . But even if I didn't have Denise , I'm sure I wouldv'e been fine with just my mom . She could be described in just one word . Amazing . She was one of my bestfriends and I loved her to death . But, here we are , flying halfway across the world to our whole new life . Wish me luck ..

A/N If you're reading this , hey ! First , thanks for reading (: & second , this fanfic is gunna be kinda slow and different from my last one , so please don't get impatient with me and stop reading ! Haha if you like this one or my other fanfic , tell me ! I enjoy feedback :) click on this ----> http://yomommalovesstyles.tumblr.com