she began listing things about herself.

" ok so

●my name is Sofia Angela Louise and if I had a last name I would tell you. an most people call me sophI or soph for short its easier.

● im 15, but 16 in my 3 weeks.

● im the youngest ncis agent ever. I cant tell you why because its classified and that,  but lets just say the main reason is hetty.

● verry few people know I exist.

●im like the second richest child billionaire,  the richest would be my sister.

●my stepfather is the head of one of the biggest drug cartels in the world. so I have lots of friends in high places,  I can ger in almost anywhere, and quite a few people are scared of me.

● my mother thought I was dead till about a month ago.

● I now live with my mothers boyfriend because he has a spair room.

● I was kidnapped about 5 weeks ago by my moms crazy ex-fiancee.

● my favourite colour is purple

● my favourite food is anything containing sugar.

●I can speak 8 languages,

- American / English

- Portuguese

- Pig Latin

- German

-Hawaiian

-Italian

-Spanish

-French

● and I have loads of weird tallenrt.

● oh and I love to joke around and have a laugh   " sophi says listig them all on her fingers.

we sit there for about another 20 minutes talking. about 5 minutes ago sophi. carried on listening to music and taning. In this 20 minutes me and ziva had taken off our cloths and sat in our bikinis.  I have a dark purple one with white straps and white ties on the bottoms. ziva has light green top with dark green bottoms. hers looked really nice. me and ziva lie down and start to soak up all the rays ( sun ) .

im just lyin there catching the sun when I feel water drops on me. my eyes fling open thinking its raining, when I see deeks standing over me and sophi shaking the water from his hair.

"deeks stop it " sophi yells at him as she pulls out her earphones. " oops didnt mwan to get you two" he says with a wink. " idiot " I say wiping the water off me. deeks and tony both sit at the bottom of the blanket me , ziva and sophi are now sitting up on. " so you two had fun ?" ziva asks. " yeah, we cought some massive waves " tony says putting his shades on. all of us already have ours on. " looking good in that bikini by the way" deeks says to me , just as tony says it to ziva. me and ziva blush, but sophi bursts out laughing.

" deeks.... " sophi says with a little smile. " what ?" deeks askes alittle worried " can I have a go on your board ? please " she asks. " can you surf ?" he asks her, worrie she may hurt herself. " I can try " she says her eyes full of hope. deeks looks at me to ask permission. I nod. " sure you can " he says. " YAY thank you " she says taking off her shades then picks up deeks board and walks to the water.  " take my board and go in with her. make sure she's ok " tony says pushig his board, well deeks board he is borrowing, towards him. deeks nods then grabs the board throws his shades to me then runs to catch up to sophi. " do you think she will be ok ?" ziva asks. " she's in good hands." I say .