three

"Y/N Okumura. New scholar student at this preppy school. Nice to meet you and I hope I never see you again."

I wasn't going to have lunch so I decided to find my last class, Chemistry. I was okay at math so it was hopefully going to be an easy course. I walked down the halls until I came across a door painted a light shade of green. Before I could open the door it swung open. "Are you the new scholar?" There in front of me stood a man slightly taller than me with bright green hair. "Yeah." I replied simply. "Oh thank god. I swear this rich kids are as dumb as rocks." He says pulling me into the classroom. "I'm your chemistry teacher by the way. The names Sean McLoughlin." He introduced himself. "Y/N Okumura." "Well it's nice to meet you Miss Okumura. Class doesn't start for another ten minutes. Why are you so early?" He asked as I adjusted my bag. "Oh I don't know. I only have one friend at this school so far and he went to eat lunch so I decided to try and find my next class." I shrug. "Come sit at my desk. We can talk." He says in a loud tone. Then again he's been loud this whole time.

"So how are you liking the change of schools?" He asked leaning on his desk. "Considering they made me skip the rest of junior year and finish senior it's okay." "So you're seventeen?" I nod. "You must be really smart to skip a whole grade and be a scholar." "Yeah I guess. Although I don't know if I really like this school. It's full of gold digging girls and boys who can't learn to keep it in their pants." Mr. McLoughlin laughed at what I said. "Well thats rich high schoolers for you. But don't worry you only have one month to survive." He laughed a little during speaking and I just shrugged my shoulders. "And besides there's fun things to do here. Like tomorrow people are getting assigned there roles in the musical." "What musical?" I questioned. "It's called Blue. Everyone in Drama class gets assigned by the student writing it." I nod my head. "That makes sense. So that means I get a role?" He nods. "I'm sure you'll do fine with whatever they give you." "I suppose." The bell rang and I got up as students entered. "Stay here and I'll assign you a seat once everyone's in." I nod standing at the front.

Everyone files in and I see the blue boy, Ethan. The bell rings again and I notice the only empty seat is next to Ethan. Please don't make me sit by him. "Okay class this is our new scholar student. Y/N Okumura." I sigh and wave. "Y/N go sit next to Ethan." Mr. McLoughlin said. "I'm going to kill myself." I mumble walking to the back. I notice Mark's in here but he sits in the front. I mouth 'kill me' to him but he just smiles.

I set my bag down and sit next to Ethan looking away. I want to avoid as much conversation as I can. Mr. McLoughlin rambled on through out the whole class. I kept noticing him glance at Mark. Does he like him? I know Mark's eighteen but I have no clue how old Mr. McLoughlin is.

"Y/N what is the most dangerous chemical in the world?" Mr. McLoughlin asks. "Chlorine trifluoride. It's pretty simple to know that." I say. "Very good. Not many people know that." The bell rings and people hurry out of the classroom. I take my time because all I have is work which isn't for another half hour.

"I'm surprised you're not speeding out of the class." Ethan said. "Yeah unlike other people I actually like school." I sling my backup on my shoulder walking to Mr. McLoughlin's desk. "So Mr. McLoughlin?" I say and he looks up. "You can call me Sean when not in class." He replies. "Okay Sean. How old are you?" "Twenty one. Why do you ask?" I turn my voice into a whisper. "I seen you staring at Mark the whole hour." His face went a bright red. "Y-You seen that?" He stuttered. I nodded my head smiling. "Yep. Do you have a crush on him?" "Possibly." He mumbles. "Ooo you do!" I slap his arm. "Shut up!" I laugh at him. "Will do because I have work in half an hour." "Well get to work before you're late." He laughs. I wave bye and leave the classroom.

I start my walk to my work. It wasn't far away from the school so I didn't mind. It was slightly chilly out but I didn't mind. I sighed as I approached my work.