I:4 - Loki Odinson

My eyes are burning into his gaze with blazing anger

"WHAT?!"

He derides lively amusement, "have you not-- why haven't you--"

"WHY?!" After raising my volume up another volume, I decided to recollect myself. So, I cleared my throat and raised my chin, "all right, Loki--"

"Who are you?" He stops me with narrowed eyes, still strikingly smirking, "I am surprised that somehow you'd never refer to me as..."

I grunted, still angered at his smug-- but wait. That's when I realized he doesn't know who I am.

He doesn't know what and how I look like.

"--as in, 'Your Highness'?" I ask.

"Why, yes. I am Prince Loki of Asgard." My turn. At the opportunity, I look away and began climbing down. He watches as I quickly scale down the branches, dumbfounded on my sudden reaction. "What in Hel's name are you doing?"

Gazing up at his emeralds, admittedly I favored on how his eyes garnered Vanaheim's grass and other chlorophyllin nature than my betrothed. "You want to learn something, Asgardian? Climb down to find out!"

"You must be joking!" He yells back, beginning to scale down as well, "now, who do you think you are?!"

Snickering to myself, I sneaked to the last branch and sat there, the last branch leading up to the ground. Then, I used a spell to conceal myself without any uttermost care in the world of Loki's own resulting welfare due to his inexperience at climbing trees. Basically, it is sort of like camouflage. The crunching bark and bending branches signaled Loki's near presence, and I wait for the exact moment. He begins searching with his eyes as I watched, him unaware of my appearance.

As he tries to crouch without losing balance, his pupils panted, searching for me. "Look, tell me who you are and I assure you, my father won't..." He transitions to another, finally to the branch nearest to the one where I am standing, concealed. I know balance and inertia are keys. He doesn't know that. "My father will grant immediate acquittal--"

As he leans towards the other side of the trunk on the branch, where the grass lays a few feet below him, I yell, "BOO!"

He screeches, losing his balance as he falls to nature's own form of doom for the fragile.

Cackling, at this moment I am entirely amused, he lays in the grass, the air knocked senseless out of him as his back rests flat. Loki, with wide eyes and a gaped mouth, he finds my eyes and stares at them while I smile the widest that the crinkles and dimples will leap out of my expression. "How about that, your Highness?"