Chapter6

Chapter6

I woke up, I looked at the clock and it was only 7am.

I crept downstairs to find Harry sound asleep on the sofa. He looked so peaceful and innocent.

I grabbed my purple dress off the radiator, it had dried out a bit over night.

I used his phone to call a cab as mine was lost in the sea. I didn't want to wake him.

I hoped that Alisha would be back by now, she had gone for a night out with her friends from university.

The car finally pulled up outside the house. The driver beeped the horn, Harry groaned. I froze on the spot, I thought it woke him.

God knows what he's gonna do when he finds out I walked out on him.

---

The taxi journey felt like forever it finally pulled up outside my house. I walked up the long path praying that Alisha was home.

Luckily she was. What was I going tell her, she must of been worried sick. She had always been very protective over me.

I ran straight upstairs to my room. I took off Harry's shirt and folded it up and put it in my draw to keep it safe incase he wanted it back.

I jumped in the shower to try and get rid of the sea salt in my hair.

Whilst I was blow drying my hair I heard the familiar sound of Harry's engine. I rolled my eyes. This was getting really frustrating he can't keep doing this.

There was a heavy knock at the door, what was his problem?

I opened up and he just pushed straight past me and went into the kitchen.

"Erm..come in?" I said sarcastically.

"Why did you just fuck off and leave me?" I could see the anger in him

"Erm .. I didn't w..want to wake you" he must of noticed that he was scaring me again

He took a deep breath and stared at the floor

he lowered his tone "your coming with me tonight, it's an 18th get dressed up, I'll be here at 8pm"

He got up and started heading for the door.

"Stop" I grabbed his arm.

"You can't keep doing this Harry"

"What" he replied

"You just turn up at my house without being invited, threaten me into going to dinner with you? I don't even know you Harry and you just expect me to throw myself at you and walk around as your little accessory? "

I jumped as he connected his lips to mine. Butterflies filled my stomach. It felt electric. I never felt this way with anyone before. I pulled away.

"What.. What are you doing?" I sqeeked. sounding more innocent that intended.

"Kate, it's not like that, what you just said isn't true!" he said in a harsh tone.

"Your coming with me tonight, okay?" His nostrils flared

"Fine" I said avoiding eye contact.

He stormed out of the house slamming the door behind him.

What was I doing?

He was playing with my head.

One minute he's rude and expects me to throw myself at him,

them he's offering me a place to stay and is sweet and caring.

Then he's back to being a dick again.

He's so unpredictable.