Chapter4

Chapter 4

I walked into the living room to see Alisha,

"Where have you been? That boy came back he's been waiting for ages."

My mouth went dry

"Oh..erm where is he?"

"He's in your room I told him to make himself at home whilst he waited".

I felt like my heart was going to beat out I my chest. My hands went all clammy.

As much as I found him attractive there was something that I really didn't like about him.

I decided to overcome my strange fear of the boy, I walked up the stairs and into my room.

He was sat there. He smirked as I closed the door behind me.

"Why are you at my house?"

"I came to see you.. Kate" he bit his lip as he scanned my body with his eyes.

I felt my face glowing red. The way his words fell perfectly from his plump pink lips gave me butterflies.

He patted the bed next to him instructing me to sit down.

"Why are you here?, what do you want from.."

He shushed me by placing a finger on my lips. the butterflies came back. It felt like his green orbs were searing Into my sole.

"I like you, you seem so.. Innocent" he smirked.

"I'm gonna take you for dinner friday night. I'll be here at 7".

"But.. I"

"Goodbye Kate" he cut in.

He got up and walked out of my bedroom and down the stairs. I heard his engine start outside my bedroom window.

I peeped through the blinds as he glanced at me through the window of his car before speeding off down the road

I breathed out a sigh of relief, I went to the bathroom to wash my face.

I couldn't calm myself down, why did he want to take me for dinner.

He could have any girl he wanted and he goes for me. I'm not exactly pretty by any means, I'm just an average girl.

He was so mysterious and beautiful. But I promised myself that I wouldn't get involved with guys whilst I'm studying for my exams. Especially guys like Harry.

---

I knew that I had to go, otherwise he would keep turning up at my house uninvited.

I slipped on my favourite pair on pyjama pants and an oversized all time low shirt.

I couldn't sleep. I kept replaying scenarios over in my head of what could happen with harry.

Once I finally managed to drift off to sleep. My phone buzzed next to me. I had to wait a few seconds for my eyes to adjust to the bright light.

I clicked on my message notification-

Change of plans I'll pick you up tomorrow 7pm ;) -H

---

It came 6pm and I was starting to get increasingly nervous.

I ended up just wearing a purple flowing dress that went down past my knees.

I put my cardigan on over the top. I didn't want to make too much of an effort

His car pulled up outside, I could feel my hands shaking as he got out of the car.

---

We didn't really speak in the car journey as Harry had his music blasting.

We walked into the restraunt and got seated at a small table in the corner if the room.

He was acting really weird again.

I felt his hand rest on my thigh, he squeezed and started sliding his hand up.

I pushed my chair back from the table.

"I'm erm.. Just going to the bathroom." I grabbed my cardigan and walked over to the bathroom.

I looked back to see if he was watching me.

He wasn't. I quickly slipped out of the door and started walking as quickly as I could.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket to tell Alisha to pick me up.

There was no answer.

The door to the resteraunt burst open, he started to chase after me

"Kate what the fuck?!"

I picked up my pace an broke into a jog.

I heard him chasing behind me, I had nowhere to run..

***thanks for reading please vote if you want me to carry on writing it***