•94•

narrator pov

the man dove into the water fighting the waves currents and continued to dive lower and lower in hopes of finding the girl.

he was confused as to why someone would try to swim in this type of water, especially so late at night.

when he saw her sinking, so he forcefully swam towards her and grabbed her body swimming to the surface. he turned his back to the waves making sure their was air for the both of them to breathe.

as they reached the sand he lifted her lifeless body up bridal style into his arms. he laid her down on her back on the sand, and removed the hair from her face.

his heart dropped to his stomach when he saw her familiar face.

"no.." he whispered and instantly panicked.

he began compressions on her chest forcefully in hopes that she would still be able to live.

"come on!" the deep voice yelled and continued to push down on her chest forcefully.

nothing had changed.

"come on val!" he shouted and brought his mouth to hers breathing air in.

he didn't give up, and he wasn't going to give up.

"please god!" he yelled as tears filled his eyes. "you cant take her from me!"

in an instant her body jerked, and she had coughed up water. the man sat her up where she continued to cough and she leant forward putting her head on the sand beginning to breathe regularly.

she lifted herself up to look who had saved her life, and was shocked to who she saw.

"what were you doing! you could've had yourself killed out there!" the man shouted.

"i - i-" they cut her off from speaking.

"is that all you have to say?" he said angrily.

"nate?"

BAM!!!! she's not dead ! what do you think ?!

if you've requested me on my instagram account please tell me your username so i don't decline it !! :)