Chapter 1

Hopes POV//

"Wake up your so lazy, we have school come on!" I hear my brother say as I start getting up.

He does this every morning, I always have an hour to get ready but he's such an ass that he makes me think I'm gonna be late.

"Get out I'm up!" I scream at him

My names Hope, I'm a 13 year old girl and I have a mom, dad and a younger and older brother. Yes I'm the middle child, which sucks. But I couldn't be happier I enjoy playing sports and singing and piano and I have a group of friends and did I mention I have 11k followers on Instagram, Younow, and Twitter?

"Breakfast is done" I hear my dad scream

But I don't really care, I can't eat in the morning, I'll be sick and I'm never hungry. So I just wake up and put on an outfit(picture) and start straightening my hair. I'm always tired in the morning so I have to play upbeat music. One of my favorite songs come on "Lights On" by Shawn Mendes. Oh yeah I'm a huge fangirl, I'm apart of the Mendes Army, I really like Cameron Dallas, Charlie Puth and I kinda think the Rowlands are cute. But I don't really like to pay attention to that cause I know I could see them one day. I also love Loren Beech. Yeah I know everyone is jealous of her but I don't know how to feel. Then I had to turn my music down cause I heard my mom wake up. She doesn't like knowing I have a lot of supporters and knowing I'm a fan of a bunch of people, but she deals with it anyway, I mean she did buy me Ariana Grande tickets before. But she has mixed emotions like everybody else.

Brandon's POV//

It's like 3 in the morning and I can't sleep. So I decide to just look through my phone. My names Brandon Rowland, I have 17k followers on all my social medias and me and my brother Hunter are pretty big. We just got done with the MAGCON tour and now we are thinking about other tours. I always think of what it's like to have my own tour but that won't happen till I have like 1 million followers. And yeah if you were wondering Hunter who is 14 has more followers than me I mean I am 13 though. I start going through all these fan accounts. It makes my heart melt when people make video edits and then write paragraphs on how much I mean to them, knowing I have this impact on people is the best feeling. It all started out though when I was 12 and found the app called Younow, I showed Hunter it and me and him started broadcasting and then later on we had a fan base built, and I honestly never knew any of this would happen. We have so many fan accounts, ones for just me, ones for both of us, and ones for just Hunter. But sometimes having a lot of supporters is very dramatic. Fans get mad when your hanging out with other famous girls, fans assuming things, and then people make up rumors to get attention and try to ruin you. But I don't really let that get to me. But Hunter does sometimes but I don't know what goes on in his head. I look at the time and it's 4:00 am so I try going back to sleep.

Hunters POV//

It's 8 am and I just woke up to start my workout, but before I do I check my phone and I just realized I hit 20k on Instagram, I gained 2k over night! I go on my snapchat to thank my supporters.

"Omg thank you guys so much for 20k on Instagram! We gained 2k over night I love you guys so much and for that I'll be doing a following spree!"

As soon as I get off snapchat and post that video I go on Twitter and see tweets rolling in about me hitting 20k.

@//huntersbabe-I knew you could do it babe! I love you so much❤
@//rowlands22-omg hunter hit 20k he's going to be really big soon😭💖!
@//chipotlehunter-I have been supporting him since 2k and now he's at 20k! Oh my Henry!😭😍

I start looking through tweets and and following random people then I go on Instagram and start following people on there. I see I'm tagged in over 1000 photos so I go on them and start liking some of them. Then I decide to go through my dms and I see one from a girl named Hope. It was from 3 weeks ago, I kinda feel bad. I should go through my dms more.

From Hope:

Hey, so I recently got a call from my manager and he wanted me to see if I could start a tour but I would have to pick the people cause he's lazy and doesn't want to get on social media😂anyway if you and Brandon would like to join, please text me at xxx-xxx-xxxx thanks😊❤

To Hope:

You probably won't see this but I hope it's not too late I'll text your number😂

I looked through her account and she seems really sweet and is kinda cute. I went and followed the rest of her social medias. Wow I can't believe I might be going on tour again. It makes me so happy honestly.