~Love~

I blushed. "Can you stay one more night?" He asked, with his cute puppy dog eyes. "Sure, but I'll have to ask my mom and bring some stuff over." I said. "Yay!" He said. I giggled.

Marisa: Hey mom, can I stay one more night at Chandler's?

Mom: Yes, if it's okay with Gina.

Marisa: K, thanks. I'll be over to get some of my stuff.

Mom: Okay, and remember no more skipping school.

Marisa: How did you find out?..

Mom: Gina. She asked if you could, and I said it was fine only for today though.

Marisa: Oh, okay I'll be over in a few minutes.

Mom: Okay, see you then.

Marisa: See ya.

"Is it okay if you drive me there?" I asked. "Yeah." He said getting, his dad's car keys. He had his licenses, just not a car yet. We got, to the car and got In. He started it, and we drove to my house.

~time skip~

Once, we arrived I got out and went up to my house. The door was locked so I knocked on it. My mom opened it up, and let me inside. I went up to my room, and grabbed a bag. I filled it with, clothes, makeup, undergarments, a pair of shoes, and toiletries. Soon I was finished and gave my mom hug before I left. I got in the car and he drove off.

~time skip~ (sorry)

Once, we arrived at his house, we went to his room. "Marisa..just know that I love you so much." He said. "I love you too Chandler." I said hugging him. What he didn't know was that deep down inside I wanted to die. Chandler is a nice person, but what if he didn't mean that? What if he just said that, to make me feel loved?