~Tear In My Heart~

I felt my eyelids getting heavy, and I fell asleep.

~next morning~

I woke up, in Chandler's bed. His hands were wrapped around my waist. I blushed. I looked at the time on his alarm clock and it read 9:30am. Crap. "Chandler! Wake up!" I yelled. "Marisa, were skipping school today." He groaned snuggling into my back. I laughed. I fell back asleep.

~minutes later~

"Chandler we need to to get up." I said. "Ugh.." he groaned. I laughed and got out of bed. "So what are we doing today?" I asked. "Well, I was planning on sleeping all day but I guess that's not a choice." He said. I laughed. "Okay but seriously what are we doing?" I asked again. "We could go shopping or stay here and watch movies and eat." He said. "I like the second choice better, but at 12 I want to go shopping." I said. He nodded. His mom was out shopping or something. I went to the kitchen and popped some popcorn, and grabbed some candy. I grabbed us a drink, and brought it all to his bedroom.

He tuned on a movie, and we cuddled on his bed.

~three hours later~

I paused the second movie. "Chandler we need to get ready." I said. "Okay." He said. I had brought extra clothes incase I stayed over. I went to the public bathroom, to get dressed and he went to his. I grabbed my outfit, and makeup. I took a shower and put my clothes on. I straightened my hair, and put my makeup on. I put my shoes on, and texted my friends to see if they wanted to go.

Marisa👻: hey do u guys wanna go shopping with me and Chandler??

Leah😈: yeah that would be awesome!! Wbu Callum?

Cal: I'm up for it

Marisa👻: kk meet us at his house when u guys r ready.

Leah😈: kk

Cal: k

~minutes later~

I heard a car horn beep. "Chandler come on!" I said. We went outside and got in the car. "So you guys are skipping school too?" I asked. "Yep." They said. I laughed. We arrived at the shop and messed around. We bought some things, and left. We went out for lunch. They dropped Chandler and me off at his house. I needed to get some things, and leave. I got my clothes and makeup. "Bye Chandler!" I said about to leave. "Wait!" He said. "Yeah?" I asked. He grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him. I blushed. "Marisa, I love you." He said. "I love you too." I said. I did love him. He leaned and we kissed.