Chapter 6

"Down boy", murmured Sarah, pecking him on the nose with a daughterly kiss. "Your time will come. You just have to be patient." 

There it was she thought to herself as he wrapped his arms around her and gazed down at her with glasses gleaming with affection. The die is cast. Did you ever really think the outcome would be anything different. The knot in her stomach grew; her legs felt weak.

"I suppose we're sort of even at the moment", she said, defensively as she helped them both to a glass of wine from the decanter in the wine cabinet. However, I've not checked up on him for a few nights and goodness knows what he's been getting up to now."

Sam looked thoughtful. "I could probably rig up a machine I've got upstairs that I use for video conferencing with clients to access your machine if you want. You'll have to be good girl and not touch anything on the other machine up there. Too much sensitive stuff on it to do with my clients, I'm afraid.

"I'll cook us up a meal and a few more glasses of this stuff will prepare the way for whatever we find", smiled Sarah, carefully not reacting to his mention of clients. With a smile curving her lips she toasted her glass against his. 

There seemed to be two of her again. One operating according to a preconceived plan and the other that looked on and was totally appalled at what she did, said and saw.

He kissed her again nestling his lips down her neck sending icy shivers down her spine. Sarah in control smiled engagingly and the Sarah that wanted to leave felt like throwing up.

"Let's get that meal underway and you can tell me about artificial intelligence as I cook if you like", said Sarah, disengaging gently from his bear hug grasp.

Briefly he looked petulant but then cheered up again as the cooking smells became more interesting.

Time passed. The traffic quietened outside and dusk began to fall leaving 

Sam's kitchen a tiny island of light floating above a sea of tall silent offices.

The banter continued. Sam had placed a vase in the kitchen wrapped in clear kitchen film with a single red rose in it. 

That brought a chuckle from the Sarah that was in control and the desire to retch by the Sarah that wasn't.

She noticed her glass frequently refilled. Sam was leaving nothing to chance on this occasion, she thought ruefully. Whenever she came near, his hands wandered ever more freely making her skin crawl. 

At last the chicken was cooked, the cheese was eaten and the door to the upstairs study opened to reveal a very business like work area with few furnishings in stark contrast to the clutter of downstairs. 

"So this is where the master of my monster plays his games", cooed the Sarah in control, her arms wrapped around his ample waist and her handbag over her shoulder. She had patted her handbag as they started to climb the stairs. 

"Just in case of need and you not being prepared again", she said, giving him a knowing look. The look of anticipation on his face could have brightened surrounded offices for miles. 

With a few key strokes, with a large yawn, Sam logged onto the Internet and a few more keystrokes under Sarah's direction brought the spare room in her home into view. The time was 10.30pm as they settled down to watch. 

Sam's yawn was the first sign that Beth's potion was working. 

"It's a very old concoction and will leave him with a headache in the morning but he'll probably put that down to the wine or whatever", Beth had said. "The big advantage is that you can time the knockout almost to the minute".

Sarah hoped she was right. 

Sam had pulled her onto his lap and now his free hand alternated between treating them both to further sips of wine, and looking for parts of her body he had not yet discovered. Sarah made a game out of limiting his wandering hands - it was not very successful.

They did not have to wait long. First the JennySlut came into view and without delay pulled the bedspread back, then David appeared already in dressing gown for the night. It had the appearance of a regular event and it quickly became clear that she was by now used to staying the night.

Sarah's and Sam's eyes were glued to the screen as Sarah's husband took the young girl in his arms, kissed her deeply, removed her clothing, moved on top of her and began to make love. The screen definition was not good but the fact of their activities was unquestionable.

Sarah's eyes streamed. Great sobs engulfed her and her body shook. Sam tried to comfort her. At least he had the sensitivity to wait while she recovered herself, Sarah in control thought dispassionately. 

Finally, as the two on the screen lay in the after glow, Sam, decided he had waited long enough, lifted her to her feet and with eager fingers and another big yawn, started to undress her. Sarah suddenly developed a bout of clumsiness that somehow seemed to slow things down. But nothing could stop the inevitable progress.

The floppy shirt was the first to fall, her bra was released and her breasts swung free to the sound of his rapidly increased breathing. The part of him she had called the Monster was free again and his tongue roamed over the parts of her body that had received his caress minutes before. 

He lifted her to her feet and started to make towards the landing. By the time they had reached the door, her leggings were off and his clothing was also on its way to the floor. Almost out of the door she paused and whispered a reminder in his ear.

She held the door open as he brought her handbag to her. Reaching inside, she extracted the final confirmation that his wait was over. Then dropped the handbag with a shriek as he gathered her up in his arms to carry her off to the bedroom. The door started to close automatically behind them but was brought to a rest by the long shoulder strap that now lay in its way. 

Sam's bedroom was dark and only lit by the bright lights outside. "Leave the lights off, Sam", she begged as he smothered her face with kisses and, naked, struggled to avoid being drawn into position on top of him. 

Then he was asleep and snoring besides her. Quietly she returned to the office that was still held open by the long strap of the leather handbag she had bought that day. The tiny device brought from France fitted easily to the printer port of his computer but suddenly she realised there was a second computer. Which was the one that contained the important material? Sarah took a closer look at the second computer. It was very advanced and very powerful and had a removable hard disk

Since she definitely didn't want to stay here in the flat for a second longer than she had to, this provided the only solution. Slipping the hard disk unit out of the front of the computer, she quickly dressed and in minutes she was out of the flat and on her way back to where her rented car was parked. There was a grim smile on her face as she thought about Sam's consternation in the morning. 

The smile disappeared when Ferret Face walked past her, checked his stride and then turned to follow her. She walked faster and then broke into a run over the last few steps. Leaping into her car, she just got away before he reached her locked door.