"Mother! Release Sen now!" Bôh yells at his mother.

"Okay, okay." The Witch says and snaps her fingers getting the blue force field to come down. Chihiro instantly went to Haku's side. Afraid of what Yubaba would do to her.

"Sweetie, go back to your room. Sen, Haku and I have some matters to discuss."

"Okay," Bôh says with a sigh and walked back to his room.

"Now that he's gone," Yubaba mumbles underneath her breath. The Witch mumbles something causing the green heads to transform into a tree, that was alive.

The branches extended to capture Haku and wrap the branches went all around him. Casing no escapes as it kept on tightening.

Chihiro span round to see Haku in the state.

"Haku!" She shouts. Chihiro ran up to him and pulls the branches but they won't bunch. Chihiro span round to find Yubaba standing behind her. Chihiro trembles in fear.

"Chihiro," Haku whispers, only to calm him down.

"Sen. Would you want an opportunity to become my assistant?" Yubaba asks her. Haku's eyes widen in fear of Chihiro saying yes.

"Chihiro don't do it! You'll never find your way back again!" Haku warns her.

"If you don't say yes that this would happen:" The branches tightens causing Haku to grunt in pain. Chihiro gasp.

"Release him at once Yubaba !" Chihiro commands.

The witch laughs. "Oh Hun, I will once you say yes. To become my Apprentice."

"Don't. Oh god please don't." Haku mumbles.

"Fine I'll-" Chihiro starts. The window opens showing Kia and Sumi.

"Seems we made it just in time hey Sumi," Kia says with a smile.

"Sure have."

"You fools, go back to the river I'll be there soon." Haku snaps.

"No way in hell, Chihiro what's going on here? As our master doesn't want us here." Sumi explains.

" Yubaba wants me to become her apprentice. She's using Haku to try and get me to say yes." Chihiro explains the situation they were in.

" Yubaba, I'll take Chihiro's spot of becomes your apprentice," Kia suggests.

"Kia," Haku growls at her.

"Kia what are you doing?!" Sumi growls at her.

"Saving Haku's love," Kia answers, causing Haku to blush deep red as well as Chihiro.

"I see...." The witch whispers. "Haku, take back your job," Yubaba commands and smirks. "Or," Yubaba transformed into her bird and picks up Chihiro by her feet flying her outside. "I'll drop her."

"Haku!" Chihiro screams as she was losing her grip.

"Fine, I'll take it back!" Haku shouts. His eyes widen in reality realizing what he had just said.

"Good." The branches release Haku and Yubaba looped Chihiro inside. Causing Chihiro to tumble on the floor landing about a foot away from Haku. She tried to get up but was failing.

Haku ran up to her helping her up.

"You idiot Haku." Chihiro whispers.