Anything

Prompt: can you do a normally prompts? After you have completed the fic, I suffered without them, maybe they could have gone to the movies, or something? thanks, flove you

Here you go anon! Hope this is what you wanted xx

"Normani! Normani! Normani!"

Normani groaned, rolling over in her bunk. "Ally," she muttered into her pillow, her eyes refusing to open, "Why are you up so early?"

Normani's bunk moved down under Ally's weight as the smaller girl climbed onto the bed. "It's Saturday. C'mon, get up."

"Saturday is my day to sleep in." Regardless, Normani's eyes forced themselves open to see Ally's face looking down at her. Her bright eyes were about the only thing that would convince Normani to wake up. 

"Nope," Ally said cheerfully, lying down and curling up into Normani's side. "You promised we'd get to do something today. It's our day off - remember?"

Normani just groaned again, but she did remember - she'd been looking forwards to this day for the whole week. "Well, then," Normani whispered, Ally's face in the crook of her neck, "I guess you're gonna have to move? Or, you know, you could stay there. Forever."

"Wish I could," Ally laughed, squirming out of Normani's grasp. "See you soon!" Ally's weight disappeared and although Normani really wanted to stay in bed, she - somehow - found the strength to get up. 

*~*~*~

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do," Lauren fussed, checking Normani's coat to make sure it was just center. 

"Lauren-"

"Which, granted, isn't a lot, but I'm trying here."

"Lauren, we're going to be fine."

Lauren sighed, finally taking a step back and giving Normani some much needed space. "Yeah, I know. I just worry. It's only your...fourth date, and I just don't want either of you getting hurt."

"We won't," Normani said firmly, but she stared at Lauren with kind eyes. "I promise. Thanks, Lo."

Normani looked over to where Dinah was fussing over Ally just as Lauren had been. "Are you ready to go, Allycat?"

"Definitely, Manibear," Ally giggled, coming over to Normani.

Camila, who was seated in the center of both check-overs, squealed a little bit. "You guys have pet names already? That's so cute!"

"Be still your heart," Lauren said, laughing. "See you soon, guys. Stay safe."

"It's the movies, Lauren. It's hard not to be." Lauren laughed at Normani's remark but still, she knew that Normani appreciated it. 

"Go! Have fun! See the world!" Dinah almmost pushed the two out of the door and the five erupted in laughter. The door to the tour bus closed behind Normani and Ally, and finally, they were left alone. 

"So...what movie do you want to see?" Ally asked as they began walking towards the theatre. 

"Umm...anything you want to," Normani said, shivering slightly in the crisp wind. Not many people seemed to be outside, so the possibility of being recognized wasn't as great. 

"But I don't know! I feel so conflicted! I mean, we could watch a scary movie, and then we have an excuse for cuddling. Or, we could watch a romantic comedy, and there's an excuse for laughter. Or we could watch a sad movie, and that's an excuse for more cuddling! Or-"

"Honest," Normani interrupted, stifling laughter, "Anything you want is what I want."

"Aww," Ally said softly, her face going red. "That's incredibly sweet."

"What can I say? It comes naturally."

"Oh, stop it, you!" They erupted into a game of tag, laughing at the top of their lungs and running down the street, causing bemused passerbys to stop and stare, but they couldn't care less. They were still running when they reached the movie theatre. Only a few films were playing at that time, and when Normani - who was in first - arrived at the counter, panting, she managed to say "Anything you have" coherently before Ally caught up. 

They were given two tickets and told to go to the second theatre. While they were trying to find it, Ally kept saying, "Hurry, so we don't miss the previews!"

Finally, when they found the theatre, they took two seats at the very back, away from everyone else squished together at the front. The movie turned out to be a rom-com, and the entire way the couple laughed and sympathized with the unrequited lovers in the film. When the credits were rolling, Ally said, "Do you think that could ever happen in real life?"

"Probably," Normani shrugged, moving to get up, but Ally grabbed her arm and pulled her back down. 

"I don't like lovers who can't love each other," the smaller girl said. "It's too sad. It's love. I mean, why can't it work?"

"It's working now," Normani said honestly. 

A small smile crept up on Ally's lips, reflecting on Normani's own. "What do you want to do now?"

"Anything," Normani promised. "As long as it's with you."

"Really? Anything."

"Cross my heart and hope to die," Normani said, clutching the girl's hand, "Anything, everything, anywhere, and everywhere."

"Anything," Ally echoed, as the two came together and their lips locked.