[ONESHOT] Falling in Love at The Coffee Shop (XIUMIN fanfic)

Hai! Ah, udah lama banget gak nulis fanfiction disini. Anyway, I've been interested in EXO lately and apparently I have a thing on Kim Minseok a.k.a Xiumin-- the oldest! So I decided to write a short, fluffy fanfiction. Hoping you guys like it! xxoxo

(Inspired by Falling in Love at The Coffee Shop - Landon Pigg)

***

It was just another Sunday morning. As usual, you always went for a morning run, because it was the only day you could go out as you were free from your hectic works. The sun shone brightly, you barely could see at it. It was pretty sad because you went for run by yourself, you hoped at least you had a dog so you could had a companion, but the apartment you lived in didn't allow you to have a pet. 

"Well, it doesn't matter. I can still enjoy this morning run." You tried to cheer yourself up. 

You begun to run while listening to your favorite songs on your iPod. But suddenly, a song that you didn't know started to play. At first, you didn't really care, you just let yourself listen to it. But as the song came to the chorus, you started to enjoy it. 

"What song is this?" You asked yourself as you checked it on your iPod.

XOXO - EXO was written on your iPod's screen. At that time, you remembered that your little sister put that song on your iPod last summer. Your sister is a big fan of K-Pop, and because you'd been living in Korea for your job, she wanted you to learn about K-Pop so she could take some advantages from you. 

You just smiled thinking about it, "But.. nice song you chose, sist." 

You had run for 3 kilometres that you had feel so tired. The morning breeze really calmed you down, and made you forget the works you had to do for a while.

After you walked for a while, your could fee your stomach's sound, it wanted to be filled. Luckily, there was one coffee shop in front of you, since you were craving for a coffee milk, you decided to walk in to the shop.

"Good morning, Miss. What would you like to order?" The barista greeted you warmly and asked for your order.

"Uhm, morning," you smiled as the reply, "I'd like to have a coffee milk and... uhm.."

You didn't know what to order for your stomach, the menus look so delicious you wanted to have it all.

"The Panini sandwhich is delicious here." The sound came from beside you.

As you turned your head, there was standing a handsome--rather cute man. His wide eyes smiling at you-- as his lips did the same.

"Oh... but... isn't Panini too much for breakfast?"

Oh God, he is so fine. 

"Well, you look starving... so..." He laughed, and you could see his gums clearly.

So cute, you thought. 

"So, miss?" The Barista called you, "Other things to order?"

"Oh! Yes, yes, ah, well, maybe Panini is good.", You finally chose what the man suggested, "I'd like to have one, please."

"Okay, please wait in 10 minutes. Thank you for order."

You looked at the man again, "Err, thank you."

He showed his precious gum-smile again, "Enjoy your food."

You nodded and walked to the nearest chair from the window. The atmosphere in the coffee shop is so lovely, it filled with the smell of coffee and baked cake, made you even more starving.