Chapter 1

Seamus' P.oV.

That horrid memory that day when we moved right way to a new city

He slapped his bloody hand across her face "When did I tell you could do you that?" He said in his strong voice.

"I-I'm sorry I-" He slapped her face again. Her wet tears filled her eyes.

"Don't cry!" She sniffed. He lifted her on to the couch and slapped her again "I'll be right back. Don't you fucking move"  He went into the kitchen. I cried on the stairs where I saw all of that, she was just sitting there. Strong as always.

He came back with a red small container, a stick and this thing to cover someone's face. He roughly put the thing on her face, and the small red container made a spark and I saw fire upon it. I tried to yell but my older sister covered my face behind me. I yelled again a couple words not appropriate for my age,but my older sister tightly covered my mouth. I saw the fire go onto the wooden stick and it made the stick fire. Right away he slapped the firing stick on to her legs. Her legs red and started to blister. Once again he hit her and again and again, I couldn't take it anymore! I struggled out of my sisters grip and ran down to save her "DAD STOP!"  I yelled out.

"NO SEAMUS STOP, GET AWAY" Mother yelled "Listen to your mother, Seamus" He said. I ignored him and went infront of her.

"Don't hurt her" I said.

"Seamus,please just go back to sleep" She begged me.

"Listen to your mother"

I still ignored both of them "If you touch her..."

He chuckled "Do what? Hit me?"

I saw he was still holding the stick, I quickly grabbed the stick and hit him with it. I made a mark across his cheek.

"You little shit" He said to me.

"SEAMUS RUN" My mother yelled. I ran by the end of the stairs, I saw he swinged at mother. She was out cold, I cried out, my other sister ran down with me and called the police but he was gone when the police came.

"Who was he?"

"M-my step-dad, h-he beat up my mom"

"Do know where he gone?"

As I shrugged I saw as mom was on a journey carried in the ambulance.

"Mom!" I ran up to her.

"I'm okay honey,just be safe" I smiled that she talked again.

"Ok I will I promise" She kissed my hand and they closed the door.

"Seamus honey! Wake up for the first day of school!" She knocked on my door.

"Ok, ok" I groaned. It was the first day of 12th grade in Kennedy High School. We moved so god damn times because the police thought my step-dad was following us so we moved to Littleton, Colorado. I stood up and stretched "Fucking high school.." I muttered so mother couldn't hear. I went to the bathroom and did my use there also got changed, got my backpack and went down stairs to eat breakfast.

I finish eating my pankcakes with syrup "Sea, I'm off to my new job, tell mom I say bye" My older sister tells me.

"Sure sure" I say.

"Bye Sea" And she went out. I cleaned up my dishes and grabbed my backpack to put on my back.

"Mom! Ali says bye! She was running late" I called out. I looked at the time, oh shit I am too "Oh, I have to go too!" I rushed to the door "Ok bye mom!" I hear her say bye too and I ran out the door as quickly as I can.

I ran to the bus stop once I was there the bus was there too. Perfect timing. I went on the bus and there were stares and snickers so I sat in the back with an empty seat. I watched as bus stopped to pick a kid up and another. I grabbed out my phone to pass the time.

"Hey kid, what are you doing in my seat?" I heard a voice beside me "Your in my seat" I couldn't see what he looked like because it was so dark in the morning

"This is a bus not a classroom" I said "So go find a different spot" Going back on my phone. The guy picked me up by the shirt and threw me onto another seat.

"No one takes my god damn seat" I brushed off his bullshit and fixed my shirt. I saw he had a red and black varsity jacket, some fucking jerk thinks he's the shit. I ignored the thought and went back to my phone.

The bus stopped at the school and we got off, the guy who threw me onto another seat pushed everyone out the way and ran.

"Move" He said as pushed a person. I rolled my eyes and helped the person.

"Thanks" He said with the latino accent. He had a purple minecraft slime shirt, skinny jeans, a beanie and cool purple shoes.

"Yeah no problem. You play minecraft?" I said pointing at his shirt.

"Yeah I do. Do you?" I nodded and we both walked out the bus talking to each other.

"Seamus" I said.

"Eddie but most of my friends calls me Sly" He said back.

"Sly?" I questioned.

"Slyfoxhound, my channel"

"Youtube channel? Cool" He smiled.

"Do you have one?" He asked.

"No, I was planning to make one. I was gonna call it SSoHPKC" The name was a inside thing between me and old friends back then.

"That's interesting" He giggled. That giggle was pretty interesting too.

"So that kid who pushed you. Who was that?" He sighed.

"James Wilson. Captain of the football team, and the biggest bully yet" Football team? Explains the jacket.

"Oh, do you know why he does that?" I asked. He shook his head.

"No one does, I guess he likes to bully people for fun" For fun, huh? The warning bell rings.

"Hey I gotta go, meet you at lunch?" I nodded and he went. I should go to the office instead of talking to people.