1/2 (Jealousy)

Title: Jealousy and Chocolate
Chapter: 1/2
Pairing: victuuri (Victor X Yuuri)

It's BL / Yaoi Fanfic

"I never see victor mad at anyone who comes to you Yuuri," the glasses boy looked at his Thai friend in confusion.

"I mean did he ever get jealous?" Now Yuuri's face was as red as tomato. He pretended to be busy by arranging the utensils on the table. He and his friend, phichit, were having dinner at the restaurant right now.

"Wh-why did he have to get jealous? A-anyway there is no one who will fall in love with someone like me except Victor," Yuuri said sadly.

Phichit didn't say anything but he really hated this side of his friend. Yuuri was cute and sexy, it was just he never use it properly. The thai boy thought he had to do something to make his friend's boyfriend realized that his friend was a hot pork cutlet, NO! he meant a really hot guy and he had to keep his eyes on his boyfriend 24 hours if he want to keep him on his side.

Yuuri could see the determination on his friend's face. He got a bad feeling about it. Any weird idea came out from his friend's mouth and he would refuse it for sure. Yuuri waited anxiously and when his friend opened his mouth he couldn't believe it.

"Should we go home? It's already late," phichit said with a smile.

Yuuri wondered why he suddenly got a chill on his back after he saw phichit's smile, "o-okay…." He answered nervously.

Yuuri thought phichit was going to say something ridiculous on the way home but he said nothing. It made Yuuri nervous and anxious till they parted ways.

When Yuuri arrived at home, he went straight ro his room and saw Victor was there. "Victor…?" Yuuri was surprised.

Victor stood from the bed and walked toward Yuuri, "It's unusual that you're late…." the silver hair man started.

"Uhm… yeah… Phichit and I have many things to tell each other…." Yuuri said while looking at the floor. He feels nervous whenever Victor was near him. He was not able to look at Victor's eyes without being drowned in his boyfriend's beautiful eyes.

But Yuuri missed the chance to see how Victor's eyes were twitching. "Don't come home late like this again when there is a practice in the next day okay?" Victor said cheerfully with a big smile on his face.

Yuuri sensed Victor's mood was better than a while ago so he looked at Victor and smiled back at him, "okay!" He said.

Victor stroked his lover's hair then went out of the room. But instead going to his own room Victor stood in front of Yuuri's room with a serious expression of his face. His eyes were closed for while and he cursed in Russian. When he realized what he did, he covered his mouth with his hands.

In the other hand Yuuri felt many flowers dancing around him. His boyfriend was always gentle to him. He was happy of course, but somehow he felt something was missing. He wanted his boyfriend to be more protective.

"Yuuri, you're free tonight right?" The latter turned his head and saw Victor looking at him with his beautiful eyes.

Yuuri casted his eyes down, didn't want his heart to jump out of his chest if he stared at Victor's eyes any longer. "Uhm… Yes…." He answered softly.

Victor let out his usual bright smile, "Okay then, I'd booked a place in your favorite restaurant tonight… we will go at eight…." He said and his boyfriend nodded before he continued his practice.

Yuuri twirled around on the ice with a dreamy face, he was going to go on date with Victor. The glasses man danced around like a butterfly but then he remembered something. 'Wait! Isn't today 14th? GOD! It's valentine!' Yuuri screamed in his mind. His face became pale then he run out if the rink in the blink of an eye.

"I GOT STOMACHACHE, I WILL GO TO THE TOILET!" He said while running out.

Victor was dumbfounded, "but there is a toilet here…." He said.

That night, right one hour before the time of his date Yuuri called phichit to ask for his opinion. "Hello?" The voice on the other line answered the phone.

"PHICHIT!" Yuuri screamed then started blabbing non stop about what happened today. He also told Phichit about how his skipped practice to buy a present for Victor.

"I don't know if my present will make him happy or not," Yuuri cried out.

"Humm… where will you have dinner tonight?" Phichit asked.

"Huh? Uhm… it's in my favorite restaurant," Yuuri answered without any suspicious.

"Oh…." Then there is silent.

"Uhm… Phichit?"

"I'm sure Victor will be happy with anything you give, but sorry Yuuri I have something important to do so bye!" And click the line went dead.

Yuuri stared at his phone blankly, wondering what was happening. His friend just cut off his call. He started to get a bad feeling about it. Yuuri shakes his head, he cannot think bad about his friend like this. Oh Yuuri! If only you know your premonition is true.

To be cont.
See you on 14th Feb!