My Fist, Your Mouth, Her Scars (Ted DiBiase One Shot)

It was just waking up from a long night at the club. Why was I there, you ask? It was my bestie Natalya's birthday. I WAS there with my boyfriend, Wade Barrett, but he got made at something and left. He was always getting mad at everything and taking it out on me. I tried to leave many times, but he kept telling me he had changed. The truth is, I am falling out of love with Wade and in love with someone else. Wade was always mean to me. The man I was falling in love with, you ask? You will find out later. I rolled over to see the empty spot next to me. I was glad because I knew Wade was going to give me hell for coming back late and not coming back with him. I heard the door open and looked to see Wade walking in. I cringed at the sight of him.

"Look who finally decided to wake up." Wade spat, sarcasm dripping from his words.

"Well, I was out having fun with Nattie. Is that so wrong?!" I spat back.

"You better watch how you speak to me!" Wade hisses, walking toward the bed.

"Whatever?!" I said, not caring.

Next thing I knew, Wade was next to me and grabbed my arm tightly and pulled me out of bed.

"Ow!" I cried out in pain.

"Shut up!" Wade spat, pulling me closer to him.

I let out a small whimper as Wade pulled me closer to him, wrapping his other hand around my waist firmly. Wade then put his lips on mine and started to kiss me hard. He was running his hand up and down my side as I was trying to get away from him. Wade gripped my arm more, forcing me to kiss him back. I did as I was silently told and when he pulled away he threw me on the bed.

"Another thing." Wade narrowed his eyes at me. "If I EVER see you dancing with another guy, you will be sorry." Wade threatened, his voice strong and controlling.

"He is just a friend!" I called out.

Wade then came over to me and slapped me across the face.

"It did not look like that to me!" Wade yelled, enraged.

"Well you were not dancing with me so he was being nice!" I defended.

"That does not matter!" Wade yelled, slapping me again.

I held my face as the tears started to fall down my cheeks.

Wade then got on the bed and was hovering over me. I knew what he was going to do, so I tried my best to get away, until he grabbed my arms and pinned me to the bed. He was holding so tight that I just stopped fighting him, like always, and he got his way...yet again.

It was a few hours later and Wade was getting ready for Smackdown, as was I. Yet again I had to cover myself up from what Wade had done. I sighed as I looked in the mirror at all the makeup I had to wear. The long sleeves I was wearing were hot and itchy. Not what you would wear in Florida. I left my hair down to cover up my neck and when I was all done I walked back out into the room.

"About damn time!" Wade hisses, clearly annoyed.

"It was 10 minutes!" I said, irritated.

"What did I say?!" Wade said through clenched teeth, coming up and grabbing my arm tightly.

"Sorry." I said as I hung my head, my voice low and defeated.

"Good. Now lets go!" Wade ordered.

We grabbed what we needed and left and headed for the arena. When we got there, we headed to Wade's locker room and he set his things down before going to find Heath and Justin. We were walking around when I saw Nattie and AJ, two of my good friends. They knew how Wade was and begged me to leave him for good this time.