Baby Kayce(Case)

I must have walked the waiting room for hours trying to figure out when I would be able to walk over to NICU to visit the baby. I didn't know how he was doing. I was so focus on Slim I couldn't think straight, but I knew I had to visit the baby. Slim and myself had been best friends since forever and I was the nanny to all her kids, so I knew I would love this one the same. Slim was just lying there, barely breathing. The family was all circled around her and not once did anyone think of the baby! I think the thought of losing someone that little would be to much to bare and than again ever since Q came home it was hard for people to even think about Slim with anyone else! Part of me didn't hated the fact that Carter had gotten Slim pregnant but I couldn't lie, that nigga Carter kept my girl tight and even though he had a bitch at home he loved Slim and a blind man could see that shit. As I began to walk over to the elevators I walked right into Carter and like the old folks said, his aaas gon live long or die fast. Carter almost ran into my arms when he seen me, I embraced him because I knew how bad he was feeling. "T please tell me they're alright!! Please tell me they good...I couldn't protect them FUCK!!" It had taken me so long to stop crying and here I was crying my ass again, I was weak...I was helpless, I didn't know what we were gonna do, I thought about Slim babies, the two kids I had helped her raised...what were they gonna do!! "Carter she's in critical condition, she lost so much blood they said...there's a chance she may never walk again if comes too...and the baby, I was just on my way to see him." "It's a boy...T I can't lose them, I need Slim" I felt so bad for him, he loved Slim and kids so much. "I know Carter let's go see about your son, none of us has been up yet, we were waiting until they got Slim stable first," "yeah I understand T, I know how everybody felt when Slim got pregnant, I know her mom and shit thought it was to soon," I looked up at him and wanted to tell him about Q but that wasn't the time, I didn't wanna give him the thoughts of someone taking his girl away, but I knew Q, he was gonna get Slim he's loved her since grade school. Let's go up Carter. It seemed like it took forever for us to get to the fifth floor and not to mention all the security they have for these baby wards. When we walked in my heart broke, all these babies with tubes hooked up to them. Man this shit ain't right. The nurse led us over and I was broken instantly. He laid their in an incubator with these holes in them, where you could reach in and touch him. There was fucking wires everywhere. "He was an even five pounds, sixteen and one forth in length, it's a shame what happen to him and his mom. The mom lost ally of blood that effected the baby a great deal, the baby suffers some oxygen lost for a bit and now it's just a sit and wait situation. I'll give you guys a few minutes with him, you can wash your hands over there by the wash sink and you can touch him if you like." The doctor shook Carter's hand and left us to spend time with the baby. Carter washed up as I just stood there watching, this baby was so beautiful, Slim would be so proud. He had a beautiful brown complexion with a head full of beautiful hair, he was gorgeous! Carter walked over and slipped his hands in, he touched him so gently. "He's cute huh T, looks just like his momma...I have done some fucked up shit but I don't deserve this, my son doesn't deserve this...I've been waiting for Slim to have him for so long and this happens, why T...man why." Carter started to cry and it hurt me so bad, I rubbed his back and told him I would meet him in Slims room, I couldn't take it anymore plus I wanted to give him a minute with his boy. " yeah....yeah T, give me a sec with him, I'm gonna name him Kayce, Slim said if the baby was a boy I could name him. You think she'll like that?" "Yes Carter, Des gonna love it, it's nice." I turned to go to the elevator and kept praying this was a dream! "God please let this be a dream, this is to much for my family God." I rode the elevator back down and instead of going straight to Slims room, I went to the Chapel. I prayed like my life depended on it. I stayed there for about thirty minutes before going to Slim's. I walked in and watched Slims mom and Q's mom so upset, I told them to go home, that Carter and myself would stay and watch over her and the baby. They agreed and as I watched them walk out I walked over to slim. I grabbed her hand, I laid my head on her chest and just cried. This couldn't be out life right now, this couldn't be.

Quincy

I pulled up to the house me and my girl shared. I jumped out with intensions in choking the fuck out of her. I knew it was her, it had to be. This bitch must be tripping if she think I'm not gonna put a bullet in her head for fucking with Slim. Don't know body fuck with Slim...nobody!! I was gonna kill everybody that had something to do with this!