im

if you asked me to rate today it would be a five out of ten.

it started off perfectly fine, then i got a headache but it was no big deal it wasn't bothering me.

and the i went grocery shopping with my family and i was having fun it was great.

but on our way home i thought that i had left my phone at the store so naturally i started to panic (please don't.)

and my mom was so frustrated and angry with me, i eventually found my phone tucked into the seat (thank god.)

but i was mad at my mom bc if she thought that she left her phone at the store she would freak out too, so instead of like helping me look for it in the car, she decided to get mad at me bc im irresponsible and i misplace my phone more than my whole family does combined.

so i got mad dinghy back at her and she tells me that im not being respectful.

.

.

.
are- are you serious?

is this a prank show?

where are the cameras?!

so she was upset at me for the rest of the night.

and then everything ended, it was perfectly fine, until my dad decided to call me to the loft to lecture me, as my father loves to do (he livs to do it;)

that finally ends and all i want to do is just go to sleep.

but then my sister starts freaking out bc my dad didn't check on her.

.

.

.

he came in twice lady r u okay?

so now here i am hiding out in the bathroom but i can still hear her crying and hitting her bed!!

oh what a wonderful life it is!