Thirty-Third Chapter

Start from the beginning

The alarm woke me up and I didn't take much time to turn it off and got up.

I quickly took a shower and wore my jeans and a dress shirt. I was now ready.

I went down and ate heartily

Today I was so much active.

The office was like usual. Work, work and work.

"The ceremony in Alaska..." Sir started.

I told him already that I can't go. He always bring up this topic.

"Sorry, Sir. I can't go. I told you before." I interrupted him.

He looked at me dangerously, "At least let me finish what I was saying."

"Sorry."

"The ceremony will now be after a month."

"A month?" I thought it was like after a two or three days.

"The Chinese really want you to be there." He said.

"If it's after a month. I think I can go." I said.

But I seriosuly don't want to go. Ever since that kiss happened. There's so much awkwardness with him and traveling with him will be a greater disaster.

"Okay. It's done that. You'll go."

"What?" How could he make the final decision.

"No further arguments, Ava."

And yes did I tell you. Ever since that coffee and kiss he somehow have started calling me by my first name rather than 'Miss Williams'. I remember the first time he called me by my first name when I accidently dropped coffee over him. Now I've gotten used to him calling me 'Ava'.

I think he himself isn't aware that he calls me Ava now. I also don't want to tell him because I like the way he says my name.

I really do.