Chapter one

~Flash back~

You where 5 when you met Laxus, and when someone tried to hurt you he was there. You never realised you liked him until the day he disappeared... "Gramps! Where's Laxus~san!" You started to cry "Oh y/n don't worry he'll be back soon." He gave you a warm smile then you went outside to play with your exceed Shanna "Hey y/n..." Shanna said quietly "um? Yeah what is it" you asked giving a fake smile. "I have to tell you.... Laxus isn't coming back for a few years..." She stated while tearing up "W- WHAT?!" You screamed as if you had been stabbed in the heart.

~End of flashback~

"LUCY KICK!" You turned your head and then started laughing as Natsu was lying on the floor "L- Luce." He said in pain while you sipped your iced tea "Yeah Natsu what do you need?" She said as if she didn't do anything. "G- get Wendy.." He almost mumbled it.

"LUCY WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Carla yelled as if no one else where there, but everyone in the guild was watching. "Oh.. Uh.. N- nothing..." She stuttered "it's Ok I'll heal him!" Wendy said while using her sky dragon slayer magic.

"Now that think about it what's your magic y/n?" Natsu said hopping back on his feet proudly "Oh my magic... Its QueenOfDragonSlayersMagic." You said the last part super quick
"What? I didn't hear you." Wendy said "Well I guess I should tell you now... I have the Queen of dragon slayer magic. Which basically means if I wanted to, I can visits all the dragons." You sighed at the end.

Before Natsu, Wendy, or Gajeel could say anything someone came in the guild doors, but when you looked they used magic and some what teleported to Gramps, who was in his office. "Who was that?" You asked "No clue." Replied Natsu

You started walking to master makorovs office when you heard a loud bang and the door flew open. "L-Laxus...." You stuttered "Oh hey y/n!" He smiled and waved "ARE YOU TRYING TO PLAY IT OFF COOL, AS IF YOU DIDN'T LEAVE ME FOR SEVEN YEARS" you started to cry remembering the day he left you all alone.

"I'm sorry y/n I wasn't supposed to be gone that long. Heheh" he said kinda worried. Suddenly your eyes turned a crystal blue and you lost control. "Sorry isn't gonna cut it! Now! I call upon the queen of dragons! Queen dragon ROOOAAARRR!!!!" as you breathed out it was a pretty rainbow then you collapsed and Laxus barely able to move took you to the infirmary

"I really am sorry y/n," he paused for a second "I love you." He kissed your forehead and sat next to your bed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Done! With a total of 478 words!

Thanks for reading

~ kitty