"We're going to go out eat." He says angrily. The car was quiet for a while when he talks again. "Have you talked to him?" He asks suspiciously.

"No." I say looking at my lap and messing with my fingers. "We don't talk anymore."

"Good." Cameron smiles which lightens his mood.

"Yeah." I mumble.

~

We sit outside of a cafe with food. Cameron has a burger and soda while I had a salad and strawberry smoothie.

"You gonna eat?" He asks pointing to my food while he pigs out on his food.

"Uh," I start, I look inside of the cafe because I felt eyes burning onto me. I see it was Ava hooked onto Grayson. Grayson had his hand over her so gently and she put her hand in his butt pocket. She had on a tank top with a low V-neck and tight jeans.

"Stop starring!" Cameron kicked me under the table. I gasped slightly from being surprised. I take a quick glance to see her sucking out his face.

"Where are we going after this?" I ask Cameron, trying not to have cracks in my voice.

"I'll just rent a tux real quick and then we'll get a dress for you." He says stuffing his mouth with food.

"Right." I say. I glance back in the cafe to see Grayson looking at me. Ava grabs his cheek turning his attention away from me to her. I take a bite out of my salad, hesitantly.

"Look," Cameron starts grabbing my hand. "I'm sorry." He says. I mentally roll my eyes. "I love you." He says hopefully.

"We're too young to know what love is, Cameron." I say letting go of his hand. I see the fire rise in his eyes again.

"We know what love is!" He whisper yells at me. I shrink in my chair as he grows. "Because WE are in love!" He points at me.

"Hey." A squeaky voice says. Me and Cameron turn our attention to see Ava and Grayson holding each other's hands.

"What!" Cameron beamed at Ava. I try my hardest not to look at Grayson nor Ava, because she did beat the shit out of me.

"What happened, Cara?" I hear Grayson ask me. I look up at Cameron and he smiles.

"She was doing cheer and she got hurt." Cameron told Grayson.

"Right." Grayson didn't believe him.

"Or maybe you both got too kinky?" Ava chuckled. "She is a whore." She laughs. I stand up and punch her straight in the face with my cast.

I speed-walked away and people stared at me with Cameron following after me, laughing at how I punched her and how she called me a whore.

"Leave me alone Cameron!" I yelled st him once we got to his car. "I'm going to go home and you'll go home!" I yelled at him "I don't fucking care about this wedding and I don't want to go!" I pushed passed him and started to walk home.

~

I got texts constantly from people, mainly threats and vulgar words towards me.

I go to the gravestone of my dad. I sit down in front of it to see dead flowers. I lay on my knees and throw the flowers somewhere.