You made me fall in love again part2

Jieun Pov

*The Next Day*

I think about it the whole night to weather return his umbrella or not yesterday night, if i return it right away i don't want him to think that i wanted to see him but if i dont return it right away then he would think i was ignoring him. So i just decided to return it to him since that's better than him thinking i was shy or still nervous to see him.
In the morning i was waiting for him to come into class but he didn't show up, i thought he was late because he usually come to school late. He didn't show up so during lunch i ask one of his friend Nickhun .
"Um anneyeong , do you know where Oppa Wooyoung is ?" i asked
" He's probably still in his bed , he got sick yesterday night. That dumb boy he always get sick if he get rain on " Nickhun jokefully said it.
" Oh Thank you ," i said and turn around but then i turn back" um.. can you tell me his address ? I just want to return his umbrella " i said .
" We're thinking of visiting him tonight , we can give it to him for you, and wow ! he gave you his umbrella when he know he was gunna get sick . You guy must be in a really good relationship " he replied.
" no it's not like that , we are nothing. And its okay , i want to give it to him personally ." i said back
" alright " he said and he write down the address for me.
" Thank you " i said and walk away.
Ugh! That dumb wooyoung why would he give me his umbrella when he know he was gunna get sick. I rushed to his house right after school.
His house was beyond what i imagine i know he was rich but not this much. The house was huge , they had a huge yard , and the house was surrounded with a huge brick. I rang the gate bell and one of the maid came out. I told her that i wanted to see wooyoung. She said i need his permission at first but i told her that it would be a quick visit so she let me in. She lead me to his room, the inside was even bigger than the outside it was so beautiful. When knocked on his door i was praying that he would be okay , i didn't want to feel guilty especially for him. The maid knocked on the door a few time and there was no respond so she open it. When it was open we saw oppa lying on the floor unconscious. I ran to him , tear was just falling out of no where " Op.pa " i couldn't even say it.
"i will bring some ice water and towel " she said and walk out .
Some dude walk iin , i think he is the butler he help me put oppa on his bed.
when the maid come back in i told her " i'll take care of him "
" BUt.. he." she try to denied
" plzz, let me ? It's my fault he is sick , so please let me take care of him ." i begg. She agrreed with me , Thank God she is so nice. Then she left us alone.
" Jang Wooyoung , you Pabo.Why did you give me ur umbrella when you know you're gunna get sick like this. " i said as i put the cold towel on his forehead. I quickly look away so that my tear wouldn't fall on his face. I hate hi soo much but why does it hurt me so much to see him like this.
He slowly open his eyes. His eyes look so weak .He look at me in the eyes and said " Jieeuun why are you crying " he said weakly.
" Oppa you're awake. I'm not crying , why would i cry for you?" i reply to him and i continue ." I um came to return your umbrella " he look dissapointed when i said then then i continue on ," And i heard you was sick so i was worried." i finally said it.
He smiled and said " Thank you jiueen .,. for worrying about me " The way he called my name was so sweet and he suddeny hold my hand and leaning closer to me.
I just sit there froze , he lean in even closer and he kiss me. I couldn't even move then i slowly put my hand behide his neck i was surprise with my self.
Wooyoung POV

I leaned in closer to her. Take her hand and soon ur lip met. i thought that she would push me away but to my surprise she didn't instead she put her other hand around my neck and pulled me closer. I deepened the kisss and after awhile we pulled back panting .. " Jieeuun I love you , i was a fool to reject you and hurt you, i wouldn't ask for your forgiveness but please reconsider me " i said weakly
"I love you too," she said and kiss me again and i kiss back.
" Thank you for not hating me ,I did you really wrong but i really mean it I Love You ." i said again .
JIeun left after a few hours later.