I stepped into the shower wincing as the hot water touched the cuts on my back. 

"Fine... Come in," I cried looking at him. The water was running red. "Look at me," I whimpered as he stared at my back. 

"Izzy," he said almost inaudible.  Tears in his eyes. 

"They hurt me," I said falling to the ground. 

Demetri caught me, pulling me onto his lap. He pushed my hair out of my face. "My baby," he cried, tears falling from his cheeks. 

"Demetri... I had to... They took them. They wouldn't give them back to me... They said they wanted to hurt me... So they did... It was the only way," I cried looking up at him. "It hurt so bad," I cried. 

He held me tightly kissing my forehead. 

"You can't hurt James... He helped me through everything," I cried weakly. 

"But he hurt you...." he said. 

"Demetri... He had to... Vladimir and Stefan were going to kill his wife and kid... He had no choice..." I whimpered. 

"James did this to you!" He growled, his eyes turning black with anger. 

"No... just the first time. When I was human. I threw a temper tantrum," I whispered. "He was much more gentle," I whispered. 

Demetri shook his head. 

"I'm killing him," 

"Demetri! He is my friend. You cant. You cant..." I said pain in my voice. 

"But he hurt you. Anyone who hurts my mate dies," he said. 

"Demetri," I whispered sitting up having better control of myself now. I leaned close to him and kissed him. "You're killing no one," I whispered. 

He sighed. "Fine," he whispered then helped me stand. "Come get dressed," he said. 

I nodded. 

I put on leggings and a hoodie that would cover all the markings on my back. 

"Lets officially meet your daughters," I said. 

"Where are they?" Demetri asked. 

I think that Jane now took them. "Jane I believe," I said. 

He nodded and headed to her room. 

"Jane give em up...." Demetri said. 

Jane groaned. "But they are so cute," she said opening the door for us. 

"What are their names?" She asked. 

"The one on the right is Olivia and the one on the left is Mackenna," I said admiring them then looked away. 

"Olivia is a momma's girl," I said with a smile. 

Demetri went to get Mackenna, who instantly started crying. 

"She doesn't like me," Demetri got sad. 

"Hey..." I bit my lip not wanting to say that James normally spent most of the time with Mackenna. "She always cries... even for me," I pitched in. "Try singing," I said. 

"She doesn't cry for me," Jane smirked. 

I groaned overwhelmed. "Demetri. They both love you... I promise," I whispered to him. "I'll be right back. I need some air," I said. 

"Do you want me to come?" Demetri asked. 

"No. Play with the babies. They need attention," I said and left the room heading to the library looking for Marcus. He will listen. He always listens. 

Volturi Princessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें