"Pretty Stranger"

A daylight coming from the opened window layed on Garnet's face. Spring breeze was everywhere. The girl opened her eyes slowly and looked at the clock. It was already 8:46 am and she had to go to her work in 14 minutes. She was working in small cafeteria led by her moms. It was near her flat so she didn't rush. She took a quick shower, put on her red flannel shirt, trousers and sneakers. She also put on her ruby and sapphire tunnels, a gift from her moms that she's been wearing them since she get them. Day like any other.

Garnet walked through the door to the small local.
- GARNET!! You are late!! AGAIN!!
It was her first mother Ruby. A small woman came out of the kitchen all dirty in flavour.
- I know mooom... - Garnet nooded and grabbed her apron with a sticker with her name on it.
- Hyaaa Garnootiee!! - Amethyst, her associate and best friend, yelled at her from the kitchen. Garnet smiled.
- Another nickname?
- What? You don't like that?
- No, it's perfect. - taller woman giggled.

It was around 1:00 pm and only 3 clients in local. Garnet was cleaning the tables when suddenly a thin, pale and beautiful woman opened the door.
She was wearing a white dress with rose and blue flowers on it grided by thin, pink belt. She also wore a giant, straw hat with small, blue bow on it. She had short, strawberry blonde hair and beautiful light blue eyes. She also had a bag, wore blue low heels and on her neck she wore pearl necklace and in her ears - pearl earrings. She came in and looked around. A silent "Good morning" came from her lips. Her voice was so soft. Taller woman looked at her and blushed. She was really pretty. The pale woman sat at the table almost right in front if Garnet. She was still watching her. Thin woman noticed that and looked at her stalker. She blushed and smiled at her. Garnet also smiled. Tall woman came back to the bar. Amethyst was sitting on it as always.
- Heyy what's wrong? - purple-haired girl looked at her friend's strange behavior.
- N-nothing...
- Ohh come on!! I see that something's bothering you!! Are you in love or something?
Garnet blushed.
- Ooooohohoo!! I see!!!
Garnet threw a dirty duster at her friend. Amethyst giggled.
- Love at first sigh, huh?
- You know I don't belive in stories like this...
- I know, I know... But I see that somebody caught your eye so tell me!!
Garnet sighed.
- Okay... you see this girl sitting with the book? - she pointed at the pretty stranger. - She seems really nice...
- Pretty chick!! But she can be also a serial murderer.
Garnet looked at her friend with a poker face saying "really...?" and Amethyst just giggled.
- You should go and talk to her!!!
- Ehhh... It's easy to say... - Garnet sighed. - Also I don't think she's gay...
- DANG IT!!! She looks TOTALY gay!!! - Amethyst shouted. Pale woman looked above her book at two girls talking with eachother and now arguing.
- SHUT UP!!! She could hear it, you know?? You're not alone here!!
- I'm sorry, I'm sorry!!
- Ehhh, that's okay... I'll see if she'll come back tomorrow.
The thin woman was still looking at them with a small smirk in her lips. She closed her book, took it and went away. Garnet was looking at every move she made.

I'll see...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

SOOOOO this is my first human au fanfic so I hope you'll like it ;DD