First Day Of School

Dear Diary,

Today is officially the day. The First Day of School. First day of 7th Grade.

You wouldn't understand how much I have been absolutely dreading  this day.

I actually enjoyed the summer break as I didn't see hide or hair of Taylor Heart, the Queen Bee of WCD, or of Amanda Hollister, the Queen Bee's BFF.

The only thing im happy about is having my  BFF's, Cat (Cathleen) and Ally as my emotional supporters during the bleak period of my life also known as Middle School.

Anyway, back onto how my first day went!

I walked to school with Ally and Cat and we talked about the things we did when we weren't spending all day at the mall together during the summer break. Usually the walk to school seems to DRAG and it seems like it had been four hours by the time we got to the school.

But today it went really quickly. And before long we were outside the school building.

We were about to go in when Taylor decided she would come and annoy us. "Hey, nerds! How much poetry did you read over the summer? 80?" she said, cackling like a witch. (I tell you, she looks like a witch sometimes! ha-ha)

"No Taylor, we actually read 0 poetry. So yeah, get your facts right." Cat said.

"Hey, remember that time you were a CCP last year? You could be one again... if you just ditched your friends from the start of the year." Taylor said, smiling evilly.

At this time I actually thought Cat would repeat last year... but nope!

"No. I will NEVER ditch my friends!" Cat said, putting her arms round our shoulders. "So shove off," and with that, she pushed us forwards and we went into the school.

Way to GO Cat!

When we got into the hallway, out of view of Taylor Heart(less) we did a group hug!

The rest of the day was boring...

There was a new teacher called Miss Caiter (she teaches Spanish) who I think is actually really nice - one of the best teachers WCD has ever had.

Matt wasn't there - I heard he moved. I am so DISTRAUGHT with that! I actually don't want to write Anymore as it makes me sad because as you know I had a little.... crush on him. :(

See you tomorrow,

Brianna

xoxo