023°

twenty three degrees

He had one of those flower things pinned to his pocket and he gave one to me to put on my wrist. He was also like really shy and awkward about it. cute. I could tell he remembered the dress because he stared at it for the longest time and sighed loudly.

"Johnny hyung actually told me to do this." He said looking down.

"You look nice." I smiled, he nodded  "You too."

He looked up and gave his arm out for me I enlaced my arm with his and we walked to the ballroom. Yes we have a ballroom, I was excited to see what other people were able to wear.

It's tough seeing other people adjust to the lockdown life. I was convinced that after the graduation they'd clear everything and all would be okay.

The last time I said that however, it didn't go so well.

I walked in slowly there on the wall were frames of all of our pictures. I smiled widely, Hyeyeong would be proud. The student council were they only kids younger than the seniors or you know 'third years'  here.

I smiled and brought Taeyong to the dance floor. Taeyong's a dance teacher so he tried showing off at me it was cute. I was happy to see this side of him despite all the stares we got. Donghyuck just had to be the dj here. It was Johnny but he was kicked out via Haechan.

A slow song came on, I was pulled into Taeyong's embrace it was quite funny. We swayed and  you know danced like a slow song couple should.

then yuta grabbed my hand and smiled as we danced oh holy hell

i'll regret this.

i was swept to johnny who might i add has a hella good haircut.

to ten who was into it and aw so cute.

hansol who was talking about safety throughout the whole thing

taeil who was nervous.

doyoung who also didn't stop talking.

i danced with kun who just had a pretty smile on

i swayed to winwin who was super happy about graduating.

then to mark who gripped me tight as if were to lose me.

then to haechan who talked how better he was then mark.

then to renjun who is honestly stunning.

jeno who is also extremly stunning.

jaemin, i know guys i danced with an actual shining star.

then chenle oh chenle he sang to the song.

then jisung oh jisung my baby.

finally i stopped infront of jaehyun.

he smiled at me and i hugged him before dancing.

everyone was staring at me like ew what a hoe. i meant hose you know because i give water to so many plants.

what i did catch while swaying was miyoung sitting at the side staring at me, no jaehyun.

insert gasp.

the dance went on and we basically just had fun..

graduation's tomorrow everyone

graduation's tomorrow i'll be finally free.

i said that last time didn't I?