<Chapter 3>

Yuu p.o.v~

I made my way to the orphanage. I'm not sure what orphanage means but that's where my parents said to go. I last saw them 2 days ago. I left the house as 2 men dressed in white cloaks entered my house. I walked and walked and eventually found it. I knocked on the door and a kind looking lady opened it. She introduced herself as Miss Smiles and invited me in. "Where are my parents?" I asked. "Oh honey, they've gone on holiday for a while" was her reply. Holiday? They said we'd all go on holiday together. I frowned as she walked me in. She took me to a room where I met a boy my age. He had lovely blonde hair and bright blue eyes. I got lost in them. Miss Smiles got me out my trance by saying "Mika this is Yuu". Mika? That's a nice name. Mika showed me round, but we shared the same room so we stopped there. Mika let me have the top bunk, because I can't sleep on the bottom. He's being so nice to me. Why? People are never nice to me. He asked me to be his friend! I've never had a friend, but I've always wanted one. Mika is my first. I love that. You know... love is a funny word. I've never really experienced it. Not even with my parents. They were always working. They promised to play when they had time off. They lied. Time off was spent by just them two. They'd moan at me for being to noisy or annoying whilst they were working. Sorry for having fun. Then I felt Mika hug me. He must have sensed I was sad. I hugged back. My heart raced faster and faster. Why?