Waking up ~ Phan

Dan

The early morning sun blinded me as I slowly opened my eyes and slowly adjusted to the light. I looked over at Phil, who was curled up in a ball on the left side of my bed. I rolled on top of him, just to wake him up in the most annoying way ever.

"Dann," he groaned and I awed at him mentally.

"Phill," I copied him. "Morning babe." He rolled over and faced me, his blue eyes staring into my brown ones.

"Morning," he smiled his adorable grin at me and I almost fucking hit the roof. How on earth did I get as lucky as to wake up with this man by my side every morning. I must be the luckiest person in the world to be honest.

"What we doing today?" He asked me and I shrugged. "Because we don't have anything to film, edit and we don't need to be anywhere today really."

"Wanna' go make pancakes and fuck in the kitchen?" I asked jokingly and he blushed slightly. All I did was peck his soft lips and he buried his head into my chest.

(A/N - IM HAVING FUCKING PHAN FEELS RN OMG).

"Pancakes and sex, that sounds like a great plan for the day," Phil told me and I smirked without him seeing, but he knew.

"C'mon then," I said and he lifted his head up slightly, sigh quietly and nodded his head. "I love you." I told him sincerely.

"I love you too, Dan."

3rd person, idfk

And on that loving note, Dan and Phil soon got up and went to the kitchen to enjoy some chocolate chip pancakes and sex. The end.

-----------------------------------------

Kill me. Byee

-C xox