When they Confess

Start from the beginning

     "What does it say?!" Uraraka shrieked, practically vibrating with joy. (Literally me around my friends XD) You slid the note across the table for her to read, your brain swarming with so many thoughts that you didn't trust yourself to form a proper sentence.

~

     The final school bell reverberated throughout the halls of the school. You rushed to put your things away, hoping to get out of the class before the stampede of students flooded the halls. Before escaping the classroom, you looked around for Izuku, hoping to remind him that you couldn't walk with him like you normally did. He was no where to be found. You sighed and quickly exited the room of heroes, rushing up to the roof, your heart beating harder, faster, and louder with each and every step you took. What was really a minute or two felt like an hour. You put one hand to the door that would lead to the rooftop of the school. The thoughts all came back, flooding your mind with pointless questions. 'Who could it be?'
'Do I even know them?' What if this is a set up to kill me?!'

     You deeply breathed in and out, trying desperately to clear the flood of needless concerns and braced yourself for whoever was behind this door. You pushed it open. Standing by the railing, looking off beyond the school, a very familiar boy...

     Midoriya Izuku. The boy who you had fallen hard for, he was the mysterious sender. You tried to imagine him writing the words that had been presented on the letter received earlier, but found yourself thinking about how much effort he must have put into it.

     "I-Izuku?" Your voice came out barely above a whisper, so it was quite the surprise when he turned around with a nervous, shaky smile. You walked over to him, holding your hands together against your heart. You could feel how uneven your heartbeat was. It was like you were in a trance, your legs just moving on their own.

     "Y-y/n.... I've meant to get this off my chest for a while, but I guess I took too long gathering my courage..." His entire face was coated in a bright red blush. He was so shaky that you were worried he would fall over. "The thing is... Y/n... Ever since I met you, my life has been so much better. I find myself looking forward to any moment that I'm around you. I get really nervous around you, and my heart starts beating faster. My chest hurts when you're not around and even more so when you're with another guy. And I think its because I love you...." You stood in shock for a moment. Your head felt fuzzy and it was hard to think. Had that really just happened? Quick! Say something before he thinks you don't like him back! "I'm sorry. This was a bad idea. Just forget I said-"

     You cut him off with a tight embrace.

     "I love you too."

Bakugou Katsuki

     3:15 pm. That was the time y/n and Bakugou began their walk home. The first day at U.A was also the first day you and Bakugou realized you take the same route home. It usually started with a simple "how was your day" immediately followed by a "probably better than yours".

     The two of you idly chatted for a while before you brought up a date. "So a boy from a different class came up to me earlier and said that he's liked me for a while. Then he asked me out."

     "And what did you say?" Unbeknownst to the h/c girl, Bakugou began to subconsciously clench his fist inside his pockets.

     "I said sure. I mean, why not give the guy a chance. If he turns out to be more of an asshole than you, highly unlikely, then I'll ditch him. Like a true bitch." You ended with a shrug.