Chapter One

What happens when the game ends? 

I'll tell you.

There's all that fan fare you see on tv. The confetti, fans rushing the field, owners and higher ups making their way down from their cozy boxes. If you're lucky enough to have family with you, they let them down too. Some hall of famer gets the honor of carrying out the big shiny trophy and the commissioner presents it to our coach. It gets passed around people rub it, kiss it, hold it high in the air. 

As their quarterback, I'm up, right after Coach. I get to say a few words - they've been prompting me for weeks about what I should say if I win. 

So I do, I hold that trophy up high and dedicate it to the fans back home. I tell them how lucky I am to be apart of their team and how it's a dream come true for me to have the honor of winning my first championship in my rookie year nonetheless. One lucky commentator will get to ask me two questions and then the MVP has his turn. 

Everything pretty much happens exactly as you see in on tv. 

Until the team is finally whisked away, into the tunnel and back to the locker room. 

From there, it's pure chaos. There's a reason why my team has a strict 'no reporters' rule for the locker room. 

I fucking hate it. These grown as men I play football with, they act like a bunch of fucking nuts. I get it, we just won the damn game. The big one. The championship, but seriously. I want a hot shower and five fucking minutes to myself. 

Call me a dick but it's all too much for me. Overwhelming. I need a chance to process it all.

Don't get me wrong, I'm excited. Proud. But I'm not use to all the craziness. 

Tonight is far from over. We've got thirty minutes until I'll have to give another post game interview and then there is this big fancy ass after party. I don't know how the rest of the team can do it, but I'm done. I'm ready to head home and sleep. Right after I fuck my girl.

The same girl who I'm supposed to be picking up at the hotel before I hit the party. 

Regardless of what I want, I plaster a smile on my face. I listen to Coach give his speech, listen to the guys cheering and patting me on the back and then I finally get to hit the showers. From there I'll smile through my post game interview and will a little luck, I'll be burying myself inside one tight pussy before I pass out for the night.

~*~

"Ah!" Carey squeals and runs toward me as the hotel room door slams shut behind me. I drop my bag on the floor and open my arms, waiting for her. "You won, you did it! I mean, I knew you could, but Jensen, your team won the championship!" Her arms wrap around my neck as she jumps into my arms and latches her legs around my waist.

Fuck I'm already hard. My cock is knocking against my zipper begging to be set free. Carey's hot pussy rubs against me. Fabric standing in our way. "Fuck, I need to be inside you."

Carey lets out a giggle as she kisses my lips. "You're always so wound up after a good game."

It's true, all that testosterone running through my system makes me horney as hell as I start to come down from it all. Hell if she'd have been at the game instead of hiding out in my room, I probably would have disappeared and had her pinned against the wall somewhere, fucking her brains out.

I keep my lips on hers as I continue to walk into the room. It's a hell of a view. The team wasted no expense putting us up in this fancy ass hotel overlooking the city. I already had my chance to admire the set up and planned every surface I was going to take my girl on when she got here. 

Pinning her against the glass window, Carey lets out a yelp as the coldness hits her skin. 

"I want to fuck you, right here, looking out over this city. I want this memory etched in my mind forever." Sliding one hand between us, I get to work  unsnapping the button on my jeans and pulling the zipper down. Once my cock is free I let out a sigh of relief. I give my cock a firm squeeze before working my hand toward Carey's center. I'm not the least bit surprised when I find her soaking wet. 

"Fuck me Jensen. Please," she begs as I rub against her clit.

"Is that what you want? You want me to fuck you?"

She screams out a yes as I slip a finger inside her, "Please give me your cock. Now!"

I want to make her wait, to tease her, but I need this as much as she wants it. So I give into her pleas, rubbing my cock against her wet core before slipping inside and burying myself to the hilt. 

I've got her hands pinned above her head now and I can see her tits bouncing under the thin fabric of her dress as I thrust inside her. I'm on top of the motherfucking world right now.

Nothing can top this. 

I'm pounding into her relentlessly as she calls my name over and over again. She's close already, I can feel her pussy tightening around my cock like a vice. Using my free hand, I reach down and strum her clit again bringing her even closer to the brink. When she finally tumbles over the edge, I claim her lips - muffling her shouts of pleasure as I feel my balls start to tighten and that all too familiar tingle in my spine. "Fuck Carey, I'm coming baby." I warn her as the first of my release begins to fill her to the brim. 

When I unpin her arms, she wraps them around my next and kisses me gently. "I love you."

"I love you too baby," I say as I begin to back up a little, letting her feet settle back to the floor. My cock already misses her warmth, standing half mast, begging for more. "Wish I didn't have to go to this after party. I'd rather stay here with you and celebrate all night."

Carey sighs and for the first time I see a hint of sadness in her eyes. "I wish more than anything that I could come with you." she says as she sits on the corner of the king size bed.

"You always can, you know that."

"No Jensen, I can't. We've talked about this before. I can't be seen in public with you. Not yet. Not until I can tell my parents about us."

And just like that, that high I was on begins to fade. We've had this argument before. No matter how good I am at this, I'll never be good enough for Carey's family.