Chapter 1: What Happened?

I was walking through town and decided to take a shortcut going home. It was dark out, but I could still see. I took the shortcut through a dark ally. When I was halfway through the ally, I heard a voice behind me. It was a male voice.

Voice: Hello pretty lady. Will you come with me?

Me: No thank you

Voice: Well, if your not willingly gonna come with me, then I'll force you to come *puts a bag on my head and knocks me out*

Two hours later:

I woke up to see that I'm tied to a bed. I look to my right and see the guy who took me. I knew him. He is Thomas Jones, someone who likes to rape and kill people.

Thomas: Well well well. It looks like my guest is awake.

Me: Leave me alone.

Thomas: Why would I do that? Look at your body, I like the body like that.

Me: *whimpers* Leave me alone

He came over to me and got on top of me. I stared at him with wide eyes. He started humping me and I started to cry. He pulled out a knife, and before I knew it he cut my throat and I was dead.......

But for some reason, I wasn't dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello guys. Sorry for the short first chapter. I hope you had fun. Please follow me and maybe I will follow you. If you have any sugestions later on in the story, please tell me in the comments!

-Love, Starfire Robinson