Inyuasha #1 Part 3

Rose pov:

After I threw my mom, I started running again. The village was getting closer. Then I ran into a field. I ran faster then ever, I saw my mom and some guy in red. "ROSE!" my mom yelled at me. She started to run at me. "NO MOM, STAY THERE, IT WON'T BE PRETTY!" I yelled. I took off my kimono, I had a short sleeved shirt and a pair of shorts under it. Then I turned it around while gripping my knifes to be ready to fight.  Then all I heard "NO, ROSE, DON'T DO IT!!!" my mom yelled. "I'm sorry mom" I whispered. Then I started to attack the villagers who were chasing me. Then all I saw was red. My vision started to blur and I was out.

I wake up in a little hut. "How'd you feeling child?" some old women asked me. "I'm fine." all I  just said. Then my mom came threw the door "Oh my god, honey are you fine." as my mom hugged me to death. "Mom I'm fine, okay." I just said. "You'd might thank Inyuasha for taking you here." The women said. "Who is he?" I asked. "The man in red." my mom said. Then I knew what he'd look like. Then I got to find him. A few moments I found him up a tree with his eyes closed. I started to climb the tree. Then I got on the branch, then he open his eyes. "What do you want?" he asked. "I just wanted to say thank you for caring me all the way here." I said. "Hmpt" all he said and he closed his eyes again. But I inched closer to him trying to not make any sounds. I got to the point where our legs touched. Inyuasha opened his eyes and just stared at mine. That went on for awhile. Then the tree shooked. As I fell back and I felt something or SOMEONE on me on my lips. I snapped my eyes and open and saw Inyuasha looking back at me. "I'M SORRY" he yelled as he got back up. I got back up too. "Just get back here." I said as I was laughing. He came back ad kissed me again. Now I have the Feeling that I'm loved even more now.