Seeing her

ADAMS POV ( the prince )

I cant wait to get home, believe it or not its very tiring traveling the world looking for your mate. I mean seriously can a guy get a break here! All i want to do is go home, spend time with my family, relax and then sleep away my troubles.
But of course my life isnt that simple for me because not only am i the alpha of the largest pack in the entire world but im the prince of all werewolves.

Right now im traveling home from my last destination, New Zealand, in my private jet. I soon fell asleep and woke up about 9-10 hors later to the attendant prodding me softly and whispering for me to wake up with a timid tone as though afraid i would explode on her for waking me up or something.

"My prince, we have reached your destination. My prince you must wake up now." she said

I yawned, rubbed my eyes and then stretched getting up. I looked at the attendant, she was a little blonde girl about the age of 9 or 10 with hazel brown eyes. She wore a dark blue sun dress that reached her knees and her long blond hair was in a french braid over her shoulder. I mumbled a thanks and offered a small smile. She just nodded and walked away with a sigh of relief making me chuckle and shake my head.

As i walked off the plane a gust of brisk cold morning air fit my face blowing my black hair back out of my eyes. I looked up and saw two of my friend, Andrew and Chase. They were one of my closest friends, most of my friends ive known since birth. They were waiting by a red ford truck smiling and laughing. When they saw me that beamed at me and ran up as we exchanged bro hugs.

"So man, where is my soon to be sista" Chase said smiling as i groaned. We were probably as close as brothers, me and Chase. He was also my second in command.

"Not now man." I said

" Ohh so you didn't find her." He said in more of a statement form that a question.

" No, and right now i dont really care all i want to do is chill." I said

"Dont worry man, you'll find her soon." Andrew said as he placed a hand on my shoulder.

" Easy for you to say, you already have yours" i say as we all climbed into the truck and drove home.

""""""""""""""""" At home """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

I hadnt even opened my door when all of a sudden i saw a three blurred figure running towards me pushing and shoving on their way trying to get in front of one another.

I quickly opened my door and then opened my arms as a bubbly little girl ran into them. I lifted her up throwing her into the air, her giggles surrounding the place as j caught her.

" Hey Adam!" Isabella said joy wrapping it into a present, excitement a laced through it.

"Hey Is" i said as i put her down just in time to be tackled by my other two siblings.

Greetings were being thrown all over the place until my mom and dad came out. My mom engulfed me into a hug and started talking away while dragging me into the house talking about what gas been going on, asking me questions about my trip, and telling me all the goods she was going to back. I looked at my dad for help which only turned his low chuckling and amused face into a full out laugh.

" Ok, i think thats enough Emily, let the boy breath." My dad said after calming his laughter a bit, though still chuckling in the end.

"Oh, right, sorry Adam." My mom said with a small smile and a nervous chuckle.

The rest of the day was spent with my family and sone of the guys, though some of them were still on duty guarding the girls' rooms. Yes i knew about the 73 girls being kept here and i really didnt dwell on it much. I mean why should i, i just brushed it aside.

It was around 11:00 and i couldn't sleep, my wolf wouldn't stop howling and it was bothering me. I kept on tossing and turning and in the end i just decided to lay down and stare at the sealing letting my thoughts cloud my mind.

At around 12:00 i decided to get up and i went to my window. As i was staring out the window i noticed a black figure climb down the wall of the castle near the west wing. My wolf started to get even more restless at the sight if this stranger,so I began to think it was sone criminal or something trying to get into the castle and steal something. I was about to call the guards so they could take care of him, when i noticed that they were trying to get out not in. I knew it wasn't a prisoner or anything because dad had said that there hasn't been any trouble. My curiosity got the best if me ad i stood and watched instead.

The guy instead of running did something i never thought they would, they climbed a tree instead. They weren't trying to escape or anything, just climb a tree.

I got the shock of my life when the mysterious man was instead a girl! She was about my age if not a younger than me, about 17-18 maybe. I couldnt see much, even with my enhanced vision, but from what i could see she was gorgeous. She had brown hair and she looked pretty fit, but what bothered my wolf, and me, the most was her eyes, i couldnt see her eyes.

She just sat in the tall oak tree in our backyard that nobody uses anymore. I heard her say something and if it weren't for my enhanced hearing i provably wouldn't have heard it.

" I promise, the evening star be my witness, i will find you." She whispered and i saw a silent tear slip down her cheek making my heart clench. Then she started to sing a song in which i have never heard before.but just from hearing her sing it i knew it was great

Hey brother
Theres an endless road to
Rediscover
Heeey sister
Know the water's sweet but blood is thicker
Oo oh
If the sky comes falling down
For you
Theres nothing in this world i wouldnt do
Hey brother
Do you still believe in one another
Heeey sister!
Do you believe in love i wonder
Oh
If the sky comes falling down
For you
Theres nothing in this world i wouldnt do
What if im far from home
Oh brother
I will hear you call
What if i loose it all?
Oh sister i will help you out
Oh
If the sky cones falling down
For you
Theres nothing in this world i wouldnt do
Hey brother
Theres an endless road to
Rediscover
Hey sister!
Do you still believe in love i wonder
Oh
If the sky comes falling down
For you
Theres nothing in this world i wouldnt do
What if im far from home?
Oh brother
I will hear you call
What if i loose it all?
Oh sister
I will help you out
Oh if the sky comes falling down
For you
Theres nothing in this world i wouldnt do

Even though ive never heard the song, i knew, just from hearing her sing, it i knew it was great. Then it clicked.
SHES MY MATE!

That was why my wolf wouldnt be quit!

I was about to turn my attention back to my angel when a guard spotted her and yelled. She looked fearfully at him and then i growled in both frustration and anger shifter her attention to me. She looked at me also but before we could make eye contact or anything a window above her opened and a girl about the same age as her popped her head out the window. This girl i could see because of a faint light behind her, she had brown hair and blue eyes.

She motioned wildly with her hands to hurry up and get inside. Frustrated, i linked all the guards guarding the girls and told them to check the girls' sleeping quarters and report back to me if one of them was missing. I knew that she was one of them because first off the guard wouldn't have called her attention and second she would have been able to scent both i and the guard.

Especially me since i am her mate.