chapter 2

Hey guys, sorry for the long wait i can only upload when i use a computer(only my sisters have a computer...but i did find out if i lend my sister my iPod touch she will lend me her computer so i will try to be bribing her more often) but a plus was that 7 and 8 th grade were testing so 6th grade (my class) didnt have so much homework.Sadly the i think the testing ends today :( :( :( :(

____________________________________________________________________________________

Nicks POV

I had just finished doing math homework when there was a crash, gunshot, and a scream. I jumped off my bed and was met halfway down the hall to my dads room by Josh with the same expression I had on, scared and shocked. We ran down the hall to our dads room got 4 pellet guns(one for ourselves, one for dad and one for Jack) we ran downstairs only to be confronted by two strong looking men they looked at Josh and I with happiness for reasons I don't know or want to know.

All of a sudden there was a shot and everyone locked to where it came from, the man with dirty blond hair and brown eyes had shot my dad but it seemed like he was alive, just nocked out. That's all it took for Jack, Josh and I to attack, nobody hurts our family unless its us!!

"Josh, Nick you guys take the black haired one ill take the blond. Use whatever strategy you want"

Jack whispered, one look at Josh and we new how we were going to handle this. We stepped forward making it seem like we were going to give in and when the black haired guy relaxed a little and looked at Jack we took the chance jump on him, kick him, punch, shoot, anything. He was getting tired especially since he was carrying two 8th grade boys on his back.

But then their was another shot I looked up only to see Jack fall unconscious. In our moment of weakness the blond shot both Josh and I, but not before I saw Selena and Theresa enter the room, I barely caught a glimpse of their petrified faces before I fell in a dark whole.

Theresa's POV

I glanced at Selena to see she looked confused, angry, and a little lost. I grabbed her hand and gave it a little squeze, that seemed to have taken her out of her trance because she seemed even more pissed and an accusing glint flashed into her eyes then a mischievous, evil grin spread across her face and I knew she had a plan.

She pretended to take a step forward to, I'm guessing to see their reaction, they took a step forward, she gently nudged my hand back signaling we would go upstairs. When they tried to take another step forward we ran upstairs to the 2nd safe house (1st safe house is underground, there were tunnels everywhere in our house.) and lead them away from our mom, both twins, Aaron, Sam ,and Joey. They would take care of eachother,we new they would, no matter what.

We barely had enough time to close the door before they started banging on the metal door that could only be opened from the inside. That's when what happend actually started to sink in. We thought they wouldn't leave for a bit so we got some rest. Right before we went to bed Selena asked the one question that was bugging me, the one question I had no answer to.

"Do you think they'll be all right, will WE be alright???

After a moments thought I replied...

"We'll be fine and so will the others."

I really didn't know, in fact, I was trying to convince Selena just as much as I was myself.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys sorry its so short please vote and comment, (constructive critism) Im still working on the length of the story, sorry about it :( :( :( until next time Adios!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Litlefeather