Chapter 3. *Picture of Will*

"So you're telling me Will isn't here when you need him the most?!" He exclaimed. Oh no.. Drew's getting mad. This is going to end in a disaster.

"Uhh.. yeah, he went with Lindsey to her house."  I said with a calm tone, just so Drew can calm down. 

I'm actually really scared.. last time Will made me sad Drew was in the bathroom when I made a call. 

I heard him shouting and some clattering so I ran to his house and saw he made a big mess in the bathroom. Everything was on the floor and I mean EVERYTHING. Shampoos, Conditioners, Shaving cream, Blow dryers. And he almost set the bathroom on fire because there was a scented candle and he almost knocked it out. I shouted at him for hours. 

"Come on Rose, we're going to Lindsey's house right now." 

Drew was already going to his car keys and he looked behind his shoulder and beckoned me to go with him right this instant. 

"Drew! I don't want to go. We don't know what they're doing there!"  I ran after him trying to stop him from going.  

******************

I actually reasoned with Drew. We didn't go to Linsey's if I promised him that he can shout at Will. I was actually really looking forward to this. It's actually really funny when you see it. 

Drew has this funny expression on his face. I think it's supposed to be his "mad" face. But it never fails to make me laugh. 

For the whole day. Drew and I watched Disney Movies. And eating ice cream and cookies. 

We were watching Bambi and I was cuddling to Drew. When Will busted in looking frantic. 

He took a look at us cuddling and I swear I saw jealousy and pain..? What ..? As fast as I saw it, it was gone. 

"Rose. Oh my god I'm so sorry!" He came over to me and opened his arms for a hug. I stood up and went over to his safe arms and gave him a hug. He encircled his arms around me giving me warmth in my tummy. 

I'm in heaven. Strong, warm, cute heaven. It didn't last long until Drew came over and pulled me gently by my arm and put me behind him protectively. Uh oh. This isn't going to go well. 

******************

Chapter 3 (: . yay, i finished. LOL . 

 The song is By Demi Lovato. (: REALLY GOOD SONG.