NEW GIRL(niall horan+selena gomez)

Today was the last day of college which means graduation day , I have made lots of good friends and went through my ups and downs since primary school, I have decided to move in a new apartment near to the place im going to work in.

As I was sitting down waiting for my name to be called to take my diploma , I was full of fear , few minutes later my name got called up and I went to take my diploma , I said few words and sat down.

The graduation finally finished and we all said our good byes and the girls with tears in their eyes.

all the people that went to my college knew me since kinder garden , primary and secondary school.

I went home and packed my bags and boxes , tomorrow I will be on my way to my  new apartment.

my parents flew back to ireland and I stayed in England.

I couldn't sleep,  I was thinking about how I   was going to go through my life without the amazing people I've known since primary school .

the next morning I took my bags and boxes in the van and the driver took me to my new apartment.

I reached the apartment's , I found a boy in the corridor he looks very nice and kind , he greets me as I walk by.i suddenly fell over a bucket and the boy burst out in laughter.

I finally reached my door and unlocked it , the room had furnitures in it . I started cleaning up and putting pictures on the wall.

my room is on the 3rd floor and 10 people lives on that floor.

there was three days to go till I started working.

the next day I woke up and I went greeting people who lives on the 3rd floor.

everyone was very friendly and they weren't old, there was one door left , I knocked and the door opened and there right in front of me stood the most hottest  boy with blue  eyes and with blond hair  .I stood there staring at him ,

"hey" he said

I heard him and snapped out of my daze

" uh um hi , my name is selena and I just moved here yesterday" I said

"nice to meet you selena, im niall, what floor did you move in"

" 3rd floor , I live 4 doors away from you"

"thats nice, well nice  meeting you selena"

" you too niall , I'll see you around"

I went back in my room and sat down thinking about niall , he was very cute I thought.

I had dinner and sat down watching tv , I started thinking about going to work tomorrow and working as a editor , I edit newspaper and everything.

I went to sleep that night and set the alarm for tomorrow.

the next day I went to work ,  everyone greeted me and there was one person left who was late, he walked up to his  desk and when he turned around to say  hi and there  I saw in my eyes the boy I've met yesterday.

I smiled and said hi

he smiled and introduces me to his friends Zayn, Harry, Liam and Louis.

At lunch I talked to the guys and they introduced me to sally, jane and rose.

after work me and rose  walked home she lives in the first floor . we kept laughing  I slipped and fell she , started laughing and then helped me up.I saw niall in his car looking at me as I got up.