a tiring day

today I woke up at like 2 pm I don't know why I slept that late but if I don't get out of bed now im going to miss the signing which in like 2 hours so I have 1 hour and half to get ready and the other to drive up to the place.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom turning on the shower and started taking off my clothes and hanging the towel close so when I get out of the shower it will be easier to reach.

I dried  my self dry after that relaxing shower, I walked into my walk in closet and started looking for clothes to wear for the signing ugh why is finding clothes to wear so damn hard to find like jeeez I rather have a closet like that girl in clueless where she checks up on her computer on what she should wear that would be so wonderful shit I should stop thinking and actually look for clothes hahahaha im so weired im laughing at myself lol.

I looked through my clothes and took out my navy ripped skinny jeans , live life white top and blue zip up hoddie to match my jeans and finally for my shoes I decided that the black wedges will match my outfit .

I wore everything I picked out and went to my make up table  and started doing my usaul routine for my make up. I wore foundation ,blue eye shawdow, mascara and eyeliner and a bit of blush oh and my favourite lip gloss. I had 15 minutes before I have to go so I rushed down stairs after brushing my hair and made myself some brunch which is basically breakfast and lunch sinch I woke up late opps not my fault blame the alarm clock hahaha.

after quickly eating I got in my car but don't worry I locked the front door and everything.

after listening to music and singing along I finally arrived at the place where the signing is held. there was already people waiting in line with a picture or CD that they want to get singned and a camera or phone to take pics, I put up my hood and wore my  shades which were in the car so people won't know its me walking past them. I reached the front and went to where a table and chair was and beside that there was a big speaker probably to play my songs, I sat down took off my hood and shades and once the fans saw me the screaming began, I connected my ipod to the speakers and my own songs blared out the speakers and the fans began singing along or dancing but most off them just screamed.

"hi whats your name" I said as the first fan came who was a boy b and he was good looking but niall is better ha

"im dylan, can I take a pic of me kissing your cheek" he said , I nodded and he gave the camera to one of my body guards to the

the picture. after getting a picture with him I signed his CD and picture and the next fan came up

"omg you are way prettier in person" she squealed

"aww thanks you beautiful too, whats your name" I asked

"oh my god selena gomez called me beautiful , sorry im sarah" she beamed . I took a picture with her and gave her an autograph.

******************************************

2 hours later

I am so tired now and im still taking pictures and signing things for my fans, there was about then more people in line then after words I can leave and go home . It's already like 7pm and I have been here since 5pm .

finally the last fan came up , he had jet black hair in a quiff like zayns and brown eyes,and he was tanned

"hi whats your name " I said as he game me a picture of myself to sign

"brandon, im guessing your so tired now" he said and I gave him the picture after signing it

"yeah I am, how long have you been waiting for " I asked