"SHE WAS MY SISTER! THE ONLY FAMILY I HAD LEFT!" Dazai yelled, anger clearly present on his face. Chuuya beside him already took off his gloves, slowly, so it would go unnoticed.

"Well I'm sorry Dazai, but they're our enemies, she was our enemy." Kunikida replied. As the Agency agents gathered on his side, a few Port Mafia workers gathered on Dazai's and Chuuya's. Under them we're Jack and Charles, glaring the agents on the other side down.

"Oh Grantors of Dark Disgrace..." Chuuya whispered, his lips barely moving as he continued to glare at the other side.

"Do Not Wake Me Again." And when Kunikida realized what would happen next, it was already too late.

Where am I?

Dazai thought to himself. The room was bright and he laid in a bed. Sitting up and looking around, he began to recognize the room. His old home.

A bark tore him out of his thoughts and second later, a small bundle of fur jumped onto his bed and began to jump around on his legs, barking happily.

"Totoro?" Osamu asked with a small frown. It was the dog he and his sister had owned when they were younger and still had their parents. He died though shortly after their parents did.

For a split second, his eyes widened. Am I dead?

"Nii-san." He turned his head towards the voice and found his sister standing in the doorframe, a sad smile on her face. "Isa..." he breathed, before he quickly got to his feet and rushed over to her, hugging her tightly. The taller male felt tears come to his eyes.

"You're not dead yet." Isana whispered as she wrapped her arms around her brother, leaning her head against his shoulder. "Can you see them?" She quietly asked.

"Who?" Osamu questioned, not letting go of Isana. A small chuckle left her lips as she replied "Then you're on the edge."

"What do you mean?" Osamu asked a little confused, to which she then said "Mom and dad. They're here with me." Osamus eyes widened as the tears slowly threatened to spill.

"Since you can't see them, you're almost dead. If you were dead, you could see them. And you could see him." Isana spoke, slowly pulling back from the hug with a sad smile, tears already rolling down her cheeks. She hated herself that all of this happened.

"What do you mean? Who could I see?" Osamu asked with a frown, as he laid his hands on his sister's cheeks, gently brushing the tears away.

"He told me everything that happened, how you stormed the agency and how he..." Isana couldn't continue as her own sob prevented her. She tried her best to hold it back but she knew she couldn't. He would see through her anyways.

"I didn't want any of this to happen." Isana sobbed, as Osamu pulled her close to him again, holding her tight and brushing a hand through her hair in comfort. "If I wouldn't have become the new boss of the Mafia, then it wouldn't have ended this way."

Osamu let her cry into his chest, for as long as she wanted to. It didn't take her long to calm down again, before she quietly managed to say "Chuuya is here with me."

The taller male's eyes widened as he slowly remembered. Chuuya had used Corruption but before Osamu had the chance to nullify him, he himself went down and that's most likely how he ended up here. So Chuuya...

"I'm sorry Dazai, I didn't want to do this but you left me no choice. Now stop taking your precious time and wake up you asshole." The familiar voice of Kunikida rang through his head.

"You should go." Isana softly spoke, pulling back out of his embrace once more. The single tear that rolled down her older brother's cheek had caught her eye, as she then gently laid her hand on his cheek and brushed the tear away with her thumb.

"Nii-san, can you do me a favor?" Isana then asked, watching the taller male. Osamu gave her a sad smile as he replied "Of course. Anything for you, Isa."

"Please stay alive. Stay alive, for me." She said, before adding "And don't let the promise you made years ago hold you back from what you really want to do."

Of course she'd know about the promise Osamu made to his long dead friend, Oda Sakunosuke. A low sigh left Osamus lips as he remembered the promise he had made, before he said "I won't. And I'll live as long as I can, for you."

Isana smiled at those words and hugged him once more.

"I love you, nii-san." She whispered with her soft smile and soothing voice, before everything faded into white. But he still found himself whispering

"I love you too, Isa."