First and Last

Stiles was sitting on a bench with his friends around him eating their lunch. It was a sunny day, it was warm and bright and Stiles couldn't be any happier. For once there was no drama, no supernatural. Normally that'd make him antsy but not on a day like this. He was finally on good terms with Malia and Scott and everything just seemed perfect in that moment.

He was munching down on a sandwich he made himself for school. No-one could bother him when he chowing down on food. His eyes were closed but he still felt the sun abruptly hiding.

So interrupting him while he was eating... not a good start...

He looked up to a towering presence wearing a black leather jacket and a white shirt that was so obviously too small. Stiles rolled his eyes while everyone else watched in silence.

"Hello brother." The man in the leather jacket spoke.

Scott and Malia were confused, they were waiting for Stiles to say something back.

But Stiles just scoffed and went back to eating his sandwich. When the towering man didn't move Stiles finally looked back up to him. "I'm eating a sandwich." Stiles spat with food in his mouth, knowing fully well the chunks of food would be visible.

The mans nose twitched with annoyance and disgust. "I can see that.."

When Stiles thought he would finally leave, the man used his super speed and pushed Scott aside.

Stiles rolled his eyes dramatically, groaned, and looked back at the pest sitting in front of him.

"Stiles...." Scott tried to ignore the super fast man sitting beside him. "Do you know this guy." he whispered.

The guy looked to Scott with a smile before Stiles could say anything. "I'm sorry, that was rude of me. My name is Damon, I am your friend, Stiles' brother."

Scott smiled skeptically like it was all a joke, but he wasn't so sure. "Stiles doesn't have a brother..." He laughed nervously.

Damon looked to Stiles smirking, knowing he possibly shattered the life he made in Beacon Hills.

"I hate you." Stiles said angrily.

Damon sighed, "I've missed you brother. I have got to say it was quite difficult finding you."

"That was the point." Stiles growled, putting aside his sandwich.

"You look...." Damons face turned from a smirk to a frown. "young..." Damon looked him up and down noting the baggy clothes and several layers.

Stiles laughed, forgetting about his friends who were listening to their exchange. "Well that's because you need to look the part when in high school or they'll mistake you for a pedophile." Stiles raised his eyebrows knowing that it directly related to his brothers.

"But Stiles- what about all the girls." Damon laughed and looked at the strawberry blonde girl who was definitely his brothers type. He gave her a wink which she accepted before quickly diverting her eyes."Remember back in the good old days when you were a stud. OH man, you stole all the girls right from under us."

Stiles laughed, "That's because I wasn't desperate for attention." Stiles smiled, knowing it would strike a nerve.

Damon growled.

"What are you doing here Damon?" Stiles cut right to the chase.

"I'm here to take you home."

Stiles laughed. "As if. Last I heard you were dead."

Damon smiled and raised his eyebrows. "I see you've been handling the news well."

Stiles smile quite obviously meant the opposite. Stiles chuckled,  "Are you asking me if I grieved?", he hesitated before giving Damon the answer he was looking for. "Of course I did." He sighed. Stiles looked at his brother for the first time in a new lens. That changed back in a split second when Damon smirked once more. "But then I remembered how you are the only reason why I've been sentenced to an endless lifetime of misery and death."