"People have died."

"Thats what people DO!" He raises he voice, and it echoes through out the pool.

"I will stop you"

"No you won't and if you don't stop Sherlock i will kill every one you love." He spits out. "Like John, your brother, your favourite land lady and." He stops smiling, "Love you can come out now."

The door screeches open and a young woman comes in. She has long black curly hair that falls, long. Her hands are shaking, and she looks up at me. I recognise her instantly. "K, Katherine." i stutter. "What?" I ask in disbelieve. Our eyes locked together and i could see her struggling not to cry.

"I'll kill her as well you know, but more slowly and painfully in every way possible." He grins.

"How is she here, she.. she died?" my voice starting to fail me.

"Oh Sherlock, I thought you where smarter than that." he teased me, "She faked her death, Mycrofts doing i suppose. But i found her, she's a present for the time being a suppose."

"Are you alright?" I look at Katherine for a minute not wanting to take my eyes off of her then to John.

Jim walks closer over to Katherine and puts his arm around her waist pulling her closer to him and whispers in her ear, but loud enough for me to hear, "You can talk, deary go ahead Kitty Cat." She tries to pull alway is discust, but he holds her and plants a kiss on her cheek.

I held the gun more furmly in my hand, trying to hide my anger towards him. I clench my fist.

"Take it." I put my arm stretched out towards him, holding the memory stick.

"Ohh that." He snatches it from me, "The missile plans." He smiles and snickers, kissing it. "Boring." He says singingly, "I could have gotten them anywhere." Throwing the memory stick into the pool.

At that moment John grabs Jim and puts his arm around his neck. "Sherlock run!" I stand there the gun still pointed at Jim. Frozen and Jim just laughs, yet again sending shivers down my spine.

"Oh, good. Very good." He laughs hysterically. "He's sweet i can see why you like him, and the very beautiful Katherinaa." he says singingly. "Then again people do get sentimental about their little pets." He hisses. "Oh whoops."

I see Johns and Katherines faces turn cold, and John slowly lets go of Mortiarty and takes a step back towards Katherine.

"Gotta ya." He smiles. And brushes off his suit and straightens it. "Westwood." He says pointing to his clothing, a expensive brand. "You know what happens Sherlock? To you if you don't leave me alone."

"Oh I suppose, i get killed." i roll my eyes.

"Kill you? Oh no don't be obvious. Well I'm going to kill you anyway someday, but i don't want to rush it though. I'm saving it up for something bigger." He voice turns cold. "For something special." He spits. "No, no, no. If you don't stop prying i'll burn you." He looks me up and down. "I'll burn the HEART out of you." I see Katherine flinch when he say that, and she shifts uncomfortably. I turn back to Moriarty, gun still pointed at him.

"I've been informed i don't have one." I say in a monotone voice, trying to hide my worry.

"We both know thats not quite true." He looks over his shoulder towards Katherine then to John and turns back to me smiling. "Well" he shrugs. "I better be off, nice to have had a proper chat."

"What if i was to shot you now, right now?" i question.

"Then you can cherish, the look of surprise on my face. Because i would be surprised Sherlock. Really i would. And just a tinsy bit disappointed and of course you wouldn't be able to cherish it very long. Chow Sherlock Holmes." He takes a long time to look and me and turns away, walking  over to Katherine stopping and kissing her yet again on the cheek. She flinches and i hold in the urge not to shoot him on the spot.

"Catch you later." i say as a walk start to walk towards John and Katherine.

I see him exit through the door and singingly replies, "No you won't." The door slams closed.

I put the gun down and go to John quickly trying to take off the coat in a hurry. "Alright?" I ask him getting really concerned. He doesn't answer and i asked louder, "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, yeah." i can feel him shaking as i rip the coat off of him and fling it across the room as far as i can. "Sherlock, I'm fine. Sherlock."

I pick up the gun and run to the door that Moriarty left and check to see if he had left which he had. And walk straight back. John seems to have collapsed and leans against the wall. I turn towards Katherine, she hadn't moved an inch since she had come in. I could she how shaken up she was by what had happened and that she was trying so hard to hold back tears. "Are you ok?" i ask trying to make my voice as soft as possible trying to make her seem everything is all right. She nods and continues to stand there in silence, but before i can say anything else i see a red laser pointed at her. I turn to John to see he had to.

"Sorry boys and girls," Moriarty prances back in, "I'm so changeable, it is a weakness with me but to be fair to myself it is my only weakness. You can't be allowed to continue, you just can't. I would try to convince you but the thought already crossed your mind." I look over to John and he nods signing to me that he trusted what ever i was going to do.

I turned around slowly towards him and raised my gun "Probably my answers already crossed yours." and pointed it towards him then to the coat which was the bomb.

"ahh ahh ahh ahh staying alive staying alive" i hear the song starting to play, i cock my head in concision looking around.

"You mind if i get that?"

Realising it's Moriartys phone, "OH please, you got the rest of your life."

"Hello, of course it is. What do you want?" He mouths over to me 'sorry' and i mouth back 'it's fine' "SAY THAT AGAIN!" he shouts, i see John and Katherine flinching. "Say that again, and know that if you are lying to me. I will find you and i will skinnn you." He threats. "Wait." He puts them on hold and turns towards me. "Sorry, wrong day to die."

"Oh, you get a better offer?" I tease him.

"You'll be hearing from me Sherlock." As he says this he turns around and puts the phone up to his ear. "So if you have what you say you have, i will make you rich. If you don't i'll make you into shoes."  and he walks out clicking his fingers and the lazers come away, i look up seeing if the snipers are gone but can't see anything or anyone.

"What happened there?" John asks.

"Someone changed his mind, question is who." I turn towards Katherine, still standing in the same position her hand shaking in fear. I walk towards her not knowing what to say. I hadn't layed eyes on her in years, i thought i had gotten over her but i was wrong. All my emotions came rushing back to me. I saw her knees start to buckle, and i caught her wrapping my arms around her. She buried her head into my chest and i could tell that she had started to cry. I gently started stroking her head trying to comfort her, we where there for what seemed like a little time before she had drifted off to sleep in my arms. In one swift move i scoped her up, carrying her and gestured for John to get up so we could leave to 211B Baker Street.