The One That Doesn't Misunderstand Who I Really Am

Chapter 1: My Off Balanced Start

The wind is blowing fiercely. I walked away from my window to leave my bedroom. I look into the hall and no one is there. I go to my bathroom down the hall three doors down on the right. There is no need to turn on the light anymore because someone always turns it on like they know I am there.

I enter my bathroom like I have something to hide. I close my door as softly as I can. The light is already on. I turn to my mirror with a head full of thoughts.

Without thinking, I scream. The scream echoes, but no one comes to check out what is going on. I take another look in the mirror and realize more than just myself. Slightly shocked, I stand there in awe. I don't know what to make of what is going on. I use my bathroom and prepare to go back to my bedroom.

I manage to get to my bedroom without any distractions. I paced my bedroom trying to make sense of it all. I can't tell my parents there is only one way to tell someone and it is not even human.

I lock my door. I walk to my desk next to my window. I sit down on my floor and reach underneath the desk searching for my hidden panel. I found my panel and popped it out. Once the panel was loose, I retrieved my only friend, my book.

I admire the black leather bound book. I opened to the cover because I have yet to use it. My first one was burned by my parents.I only use black sharpie on the cover. My book's name is Marium.

Marium, you have no clue on who I am, and what u mean to me. I will start with I am Jazaris Trix Mesgruve (Jazz-a-Ris Tricks Mess-groove). I am seventeen years old. I am five foot ten inches tall. I have a pale complection with brown hair with a vibrant red tint. I enjoy being at outside with nature. I am very lean as far as my build goes. Doctors stay worried and afraid of me.I see things that others don't. Which brings me to what you mean to me. You are my only friend ,and you won't betray me. Friends even to the END ,

Jaz

I stow away Marium. Once completed I unlock my door. The light coming through tells me it is around dinner time. I must not be crushed by questions at dinner. I plan on staying here ,home. He remains unique.

Mother calls up, " Trix time for dinner." She knows I don't like being called Trix. I prefer Jaz ,but Jazaris is okay. I walk down stairs with a bounce in my step. My parents will not win today.

I reach the dinning room. When my father hands me a dress that I must wear. To save time I walk down the hall to the bathroom closest to the dinning room to change. At first, I thought why am I changing, then I realized it was the dress I had asked for. Quickly, I changed and returned to the dinning room smiling.

My father looked as if he had won. Then my mother comes through the door enraged. She screams, "Alan Irene, I thought we agreed we were not giving her that dress till that special day. You also have hired some lazy people to help run and clean this ... this. Argh." Alan speaks civilized, " Today is special. You were the one to tell me 'No. I want no say so in the help.' If you decide to sit down for dinner, you will understand why today is special."

My mother sits down enraged. However, My father seems accomplished. As I wait confused, I start counting backward from a hundred. Normally in that time frame , there is a fight. Everyone was quiet as we seated our selves at dinner. Dad coughed like he was trying to hide something.

My parents never agree on anything unless it's something cruel. I wait as the dinner is being served. Tonight, dinner is my favorite. Rice, peas, and steak with gravy was the complete dinner.

We start out eating in silence, and gradually the conversations begin to bloom. My parents have that look of excitement a child would have after finding out they can go some where.