chapter 3

*** Logans P.O.V ***

*at home*

"Hayley come down here please" i call out to hayley. "yes logan?" i hear her respond. "Hayley, i want you to invite trenton over for dinner and movie night tonight" if she doesnt say yes then im going to invite him over anyway because we need to meet him. "okay, but do you promise not to be all weird when he hugs me or if we kiss?" she replies. shit i dont think i can stay normal if they kiss and i know the others will feel weird as well, "how about if he comes over for dinner and then laken,chace,tyler,ashton and me all invite our girlfriends over to watch movies so it doesnt seem awkward?" i ask. i see hayleys face light up "really?" she asks. "yes" i reply, i dont feel comfortable about this but my brothers and i need to meet him, after all he is dating our little sister, our only little sister. "thankyou logan, i will text him now" hayley replies and hugs me then runs upstairs to text trenton.

as hayley runs upstairs i call my brothers into the room, "guys i told hayley to invite trenton over tonight for dinner and movie night so we could get to know him and she said okay as long as we promise not to be weird when they kiss and hug, and i knew we wont be able to be normal about that unless we are distracted so i told her that we would invite our girlfriends over for the movie part of the night but the dinner will be just us, hayley and trenton so we can get to know him, so call your girlfriends and invite them over for 7pm, okay?" i say to my brothers. i hear a few okays then they walk off to call their girlfriends and invite them over.

*dinner*

trenton arrived on time and he shook my hand and my brothers hands and has been respectful so far and he has answered the questions honestly so far and he hasnt been all over my sister so i approve of him for now but im not going to become friends with him because then he will think he can get away with things and he cant get away with anything when it comes to my sister. dinner went great and my girlfriend just arrived and she was the last to arrive so we are about to watch a movie.

*** Hayleys P.O.V ***

dinner went great and we are about to watch a movie, its really squishy in the lounge room because there are 12 people in here and not many seats so im kinda sitting on trentons lap at the moment and my brothers keep giving us disaproving stairs and every once in a while they throw in a cough as if to say get off his lap!, ive had enough of it "guys! stop with the disaproving stairs! and the sneaky little coughs, there is no more room and all im doing is sitting on trentons lap! we dont have a blanket covering us! we arent doing anything innapropriate! we are just sitting here! for christ sake im not even kissing him because i know how uncomfortable it will make you!" i scream at them, they all Look at me then apologise and say that they were being overprotective and that me and trenton are not allowed to kiss infront of them.

*3 months later*

*at school*

trenton and i are still together. we are at school at the moment "so hayles, do you want to go to that party tonight?" i hear trenton ask. "yes, my brothers are going so im pretty sure i can go but i doubt they will let us anywhere out of our sight at the party" i reply.

*at home*

i walk into the house "im home" i yell out to my brothers. "we are in the kitchen" they yell back. i walk into the kitchen "so guys, you know the party your going to tonight?" i ask. they look at me questionly "yes, why?" they reply. "can i go to the party tonight? with trenton?" i ask. logan is the first to reply "let me talk about it with the boys, yes you can go but i need to discuss the going with trenton part with the boys". yay i can go

*25 minutes later*

my brothers walked into my room. "you can go in trentons car and you can stay there with trenton but you need to be home by 2am, no later!, me and the boys will be leaving at 10pm, we trust you wont do anything irresponsible while we arent there, also we know their will be alcohol there, we agreed that you may have 3 alcoholic beverages and thats all, you can drink anything else throughout the night but only 3 alcoholic drinks, if you dont agree with our conditions then you dont go, okay?" i hear ashton say, "really? your not joking? you actually trust me and trenton to be alone together, by alone i mean around people that arent you guys and that arent watching us like a hawk all the time" i say in disbelief, "yes hayley we trust you" i hear tyler reply, "oh my god thankyou guys so much!" my brothers smile and leave my room i run into the bathroom to shower then back to my room to get changed, i text trenton telling him what happened and he replied saying he will pick me up at 6. thats not for another 2 hours so i just lay on my bed and listen to music until he gets here.