chapter 1

***Hayleys P.O.V***

i heard chace calling out to me "hayley wake up, you have to get ready", "im up" i yell back. i walk into my bathroom and apply concealer and a little foundation then some lipgloss, mascara and eyeliner, i usually dont wear makeup but today is the first day back and im trying something new. Then i walk into my closet and pull out a cute white oversized knit sweater, red skinny jeans and black converse. i then walk over to my dressing table and put on some bracelets ,i walk over to my laptop to check twitter,facebook and instagram, i grab my school bag and walk downstairs.

*Downstairs*

when i walk downstairs i see logan on my phone, how dare he go through my phone! "Logan! what the hell are you doing on my phone!?" he turns the screen around and see he is just playing a game, "im just playing nyan cat, what did you think i was doing?" he says back, i quietly reply "sorry logan i thought you might have become one of them snoopy older overprotective brothers...". logan walks over to me "look hayles, im not going to become a snoopy big brother but im always going to be a protective big brother, before mom died i promised that we would take care of you and thats what we are going to do so im sorry that im so overprotective but your my little sister, you cant blame me for being like that" i feel horrible for overreacting like that "sorry". i go  to walk away and ashton walks in and carries me back to the kitchen, sits me down and pours me a bowl of cereal then says "eat so your not late for school" i start to eat and he walks out to make sure my other brothers are getting up, logan starts talking to me "hayles, we are here for you no matter what and if you ever need any of us we are just a text away" he looks at me , i have a big smile on my face and i just hug him, as i do that all my other brothers come in and join the hug "you guys are the best big brothers a girl could ever ask for, i love you guys" i hear the front door open and then hear someone say "aww cute" then i feel all my brothers move and i see my bestfriend alexa, i walk over and hug her "hey lex" "hey hayles" just as i was about to say something else logan interupted "guys are you ready to go to school?" i looked at logan then walked to the car with lexi, logan followed behind.