Chapter 1

"Princess, you should come back!", yelled several maids as they dashed to chase on the escaping princess.

"I will not unless the marriage is cancelled!" The pink-haired girl yelled as she jostled her way out of the crowds that were blocking her path.

"You have to marry the prince, Holy-sama!" The maids said in sync.

The princess just rolled her eyes as she plugged her ears and ran, not minding about the maids.

"Marry, marry, marry. I'm tired of it!" Holy thought to herself. She kept on running until she reached a dead end. "Goodness.."

"You've got nowhere to go, princess." The maids said as they looked at the trapped princess with a smirk.

"Seriously?" Holy sighed. Then, she turned to her left to notice an opened window. An idea then popped out in her mind.

"Now, Holy-sama. Be a good girl and let us dress you up, so that you can meet King Randolph this evening." The maids moved forward.

"Well, okay.", said her as she pretended to surrender herself. Seconds later, she pointed forward. "Oh, Father!"

"Y-Your Highness?!" The maids turned back and bowed to greet the so-called King of the Sky Kingdom. However, they couldn't see the King at all.

"Don't worry about me. I'll be back sooner or later. But, don't expect me to be back this evening!" Holy grinned. A pair of wings then popped behind her back as she flapped them. She flew into the air, moving her way towards the window.

"Holy-sama!" The maids ran to catch the princess. However, they were too late. The princess of the Sky Kingdom had escaped from the palace.

"Send the guards to search for the princess! Hurry! We have to find her before this evening! Don't let the King knows about this!" The maids ran in pinch.

※※※※※※※※※※

"It's for our country's sake. You have to marry Princess Holy." A tall-moustached man said.

The brown-haired boy, supposedly to be the prince of Earth Kingdom heaved a sigh. He then stood up from his seat, making his way out of the room. "I'm going to go around the city. Don't worry, I'll be back before the party."