6.

What kind of clue would the unknown give ? This was thought by Katy. She worried.

"Maybe the unseen would give us a clue and release us and then we can gotell the cops about it." Ashley cheerfully clapped her arms and suddenly wind was knocked out of her.

You dare tell someone a word, that would be the last mistake you do.

Where the hell did that voice come from all of a sudden. Ashley lay unconscious on the floor while all the girls gathered around her and watched her.

"We should be really careful about our words." Emma spoke up and the others nodded.

Later that night

Everyone was fast asleep on the floor and tables and it was midnight. The moon shone brightly in the dark sky. Eva slowly opened her eyes because Sashaa would not stop kicking her in sleep.

Eva sleepily sat down and looked at the girls when all of a sudden she heard a sound. She gasped, her hands trembling with fear as she gulped. She slowly turned her head and was face to face a chalk writing on its own. It was like it was flying in the air.

Eva was too scared to wake anyone up. It was too dark to see what was written on the board. She slowly got up and tip toed towards the board and squinted her eyes.

Glad to see you are awake. Here are the clues. Take Emma with you.

Clue :

If you want to escape this room
Walk where you see the full moon
Under the tree that is not so far
Stands a man with a scar
On the table is a knife
Go with  your friend and take his life

Eva stood there shocked than ever. What was that supposed to mean. She stood there paralyzed for a moment and her hands started sweating. She quickly turned towards Emma and woke her up.Emma blinked a couple of few times until sense was knocked into her. Eva explained the condition and pointed towards the writing on the board. Emma tried to read everything in her sleep.

"What is that supposed to mean ?" Eva snarled.

"On the table is a knife..." Emma read and looked at the table. Under the darkness you could see the brand new shiny metal. Emma slowly walked towards it and carefully grabbed it and took a brief look at it.

"Flawless." Emma said as she looked at the demonized knife.

"Do you know any man with a scar ?" Eva asked.

"Umm.....I have no idea." Emma said.

"How do we find him ?" Eva asked.

"I don't know. We should go and kill him." Emma said. Soon the chalk floated again in the air and started writing on the board.

You have 30 minute to kill him. Time is running out.

"Holy crap." Emma cursed as she ran towards the door and twisted the knob but it would not open.

"I thought the unknown had promised that the door will be opened. How are we supposed to kill him under 30 minutes ?" Eva angrily questioned.

I

Am

Going

To

Give

You a

Cliffhanger

Wait till

The next chapter

Byee