Sitara x Female!Reader - Mystic Messenger

Start from the beginning

"It's better that way." Sitara agreed.

~ Few weeks later ~

You and Sitara looked literally like ghost; slightly pale, eye-bags and blood-shot eyes. Both of you barely had sleep just because of Mystic Messenger. You got back on it a fews earlier and let Sitara try it out to which she got hooked on the game.

*Opened Chat room*

[Y/n]: Hey guys, Sitara and I might not be working today.

[Retr0]: What happened to both of you?

[WRENCH^^]: Did something bad happened to the girls sleepover? Any spicy story to tell us?

[S1tara]: *Sends picture of you and her looking like ghosts*

[Retr0, WRENCH^^]: What the hell!!!??

[T-Boned]: You really can't quit, can ya (y/n)?

[Y/n]: Can't. I don't even know how to stop it T-Bone. It's killing me :'( It really haunts you.

[S1tara]: I can't believe that you lead me into this (y/n). I have become one of you and I don't like it.

[HotSauce]:....

[Retr0]: Hey Josh. Sorry you had to see (y/n) and Sitara that way.

[WRENCH^^]: I am so gonna keep that picture for future use.

[Y/n, S1tara]: OH DON'T YOU DARE TO BLACKMAIL US WRENCH!!! WE ARE SO GONNA GO KILL YOU.

[WRENCH^^]: Too late ladies. I gotta go know see ya!

[WRENCH^^] logged out.

[Y/n]: Marcus, you better get Wrench's phone and delete that picture.

[Retr0]: Why should I? That picture pretty much scared me to be honest.

[S1tara]: Oh boy, you don't know what you are up to, huh? Just get both of your ass's ready when (y/n) and I are going back to work.

[Retr0]:....

[Retr0] logged out.

[T-Boned]: I guess it's time for me to log out. Josh you might not want to stay long with these two cranky ladies, or else you are so done.

[T-Boned] logged out.

[Y/n]: Josh you still there?

[HotSauce]:......

[S1tara]: Why is he not replying? (Y/n), how about you kick him out of this chat?

[Y/n]: Don't know. Sure be happy to.

[HotSauce]: WAIT!!

[S1tara]: Now look who's talking?

[HotSauce]: {From Wrench}: Picture Attachment.

[Y/n]: What the hell?

[S1tara]: BLOODY HELL WRENCH!!! I am so going to get him tomorrow.

[HotSauce]: Please forgive me Sitara. Wrench took my phone away from me. I am deleting that photo of you now.

[S1tara]: You better be!

[S1tara] logged out.

[Y/n]: How in the world did Wrench have that photo of Sitara?

[HotSauce]: {From Wrench} I am a hacker (y/n), remember? I got to say she looks pretty hot in that picture. To bad she logged out and never get to see me saying this. Anyways (y/n), I'm gonna log out for Josh. See ya!

[HotSauce] logged out.

[Y/n] logged out.

~ Chat Ended ~

You knew that Wrench is so dead the next day due to the picture incident that happened yesterday, and yet on the bright side you and Sitara got over the Mystic Messenger addiction after that. Never doubt Wrench being the way he is, which you loved and hate at the same time. Thanks to him you got back to your normal sleeping schedule/pattern and same goes for Sitara.