Chapter 2

I walk into the office and get told to wait five minutes. While waiting the man in the medieval clothes walks out. He has brown hair and eyes and he looked very skinny and he had that mad scientist look on his face.

"Hello", he says, "I'm John Smith, what's your name?"

"I'm Hailey, Hailey Smith"

"Smith? Smiths a great name."

"Umm thanks" I reply.

" Mr Smith and Hailey, please come in" says Sammy.

I walk in, knowing this was an interview, most likely for me to be adopted by John.

~ After the interview ~

I walk out of the office with John, not exactly sure where I'm going. We stop outside the blue box.

" So, you don't have to call me John, you can call me The Doctor" he says.

" Ok, so what are we doing out side a blue box?" I reply.

"Well look inside" the doctor says while opening the door.

I look inside, totally shocked of what I was seeing. I walk inside, it's was bigger on the inside! I run out, walking around the box, it made no sense. I run back inside again.

" What is this?" I say

" This is the Tardis, travels anywhere in time and space" the doctor replies.

" You time travel? Who are you? Are you an alien?" I ask.

" I come from the planet Gallifrey, and yes, I time travel" he says

I am very shocked but at the same time I'm really exited.

" Do you want to go some where?" The doctor asks, "any where you want".

" Surprise me" I say feeling exited.

" Ok then, a surprise it is. Allons-y!"

----------------------------------------------

I hope you liked chapter 2!!

Sorry that the chapters are short, I will try and update more if I can.

Comment where you want the doctor and Hailey to go!!

- TJ