Sex-ed Partner

Y/N- your name Y/F/N- your friends name

Imagine you just started the 2nd month of your sex-ed class for the final semester of your Junior year and it is sooo boring, other than the fact that your class is getting a new student.

"Ok, ok class please take your seats so I may have the chance to introduce you to our new classmate!" the teacher Mr. Miller yells over the talking students. After you all take your assigned seats he starts off. "Ok now that you guys have settled down a little, i am happy to introduce to you your new classmate and hopefully friend too, Michael Jackson!" after those words the door opens and in comes a beautiful smooth skinned man with a caramel color and perfect black jherri curls around shoulder length pulled back off his face with a few loose strands hanging perfectly down his chiseled face. You look him up and down to find he is wearing dark jeans with belts and buckles and white and black high tops and a black long sleeve shirt with some pins and a blue armband on his left bicep. Damn he looks sexy. "Mr. Jackson your assigned seat is right there by...Y/N" Mr. Miller says and points to the empty seat next to you. Michael looks at the empty seat and trails over to you and he smirks and winks before making his way over.

*1 week later*

"Ugh that Michael guy in our sex-ed class is sooo annoying. I swear he is such a flirt, doesn't leave any girl alone for more than 10 seconds." you say to your friend Y/F/N. "Yes I know, trust me he annoys me especially in that class the most and he doesn't even sit by me! I feel bad for you Y/N." Y/F/N sympathetically then hesitates to say "I've heard he likes you though!" You are completely speechless.
...
"Alright class now that we have discussed the process of making your very own child, you are going to be doing a project and it will be boy and girl since you two are going to be 'making' a baby together by putting a presentation together and at the end of that you will have to take care of 'your child' for the rest of the year!" Mr. Miller says before looking at his list of partners. "Oh please don't put me with Michael!" you think crossing your fingers. "Jesse and Alberto...Cindy and Jacob...Y/N and Michael...Sarah and Justin..." Mr. Miller reads off his list. "Oh no i'm with him" you think. "Oh yes I am with her" Michael thinks while looking at you biting his lip and winking.

"Ok so my house after school right?" you ask Michael again just to clarify. "Yes, i'll meet you at your locker after 8th." He says before clicking his tongue and turning to go to his 5th class.

*After school at your house*

You two just walked in the door to be greeted by your all brown border collie lab mix your little brother named Border Brownie. "Hi baby boy, you missed me huh?" you ask Border Brownie. As you look up you see Michael staring at you weird, probably cause you were just talking to a dog.

As Border Brownie goes to say hi to Michael you break the awkward silence "I don't think anyone else is here, so it's just me and you really. You hungry?" you say to Michael. "Oh, yes I am starving" "Ok i'm going to let him out and then i'll make us something to eat, be back in 7" "Ok, but where do you want me to go?" "You can stay here or my bedroom I guess, unless you want to come with me?" "Oh, no it's ok, I'll go to your room" "Ok cool" you say pointing to where your bedroom is upstairs.

So you just got outside with Border Brownie so he can do his business, and of course he picks up his ball and starts playing so you join of course because who can say no to that face!

*About 3 minutes later*

You just got back inside, and are going to start making something for the two of you to eat, but you realize you don't know what he wants. Instead of making something he won't eat you decide to go up at ask him. While your walking upstairs you start hearing some moaning sounds, the only thing you think of is that he is watching porn in your room! But as you get closer to the top of the stairs you see the door closed and the moaning seems more realistic like its coming from him! As you start opening the door ever so slowly...you see him on your bed on the corner with his legs hanging off and his pants down all the way around his ankles, as you look up you see his boxers pulled down just enough so his shaft is sticking out and his right hand is pumping up and down fast. You see that he is really hard too, and as much as you find this disturbing that this stranger you meet a week ago is sitting on your bed masturbating, you can't help but watch. But then he moans something "ugh...Y/N" You freeze as your core starts to heat up and you start to feel a wet spot forming in your underwear. Then you just decide your gonna join, I mean you have your needs as a teen in high school and you are hungry, so why have a snack when you could probably have that whole big meal in front of you. As you see him reaching his climax you decide to tease him too, just to make it fun. "Ugh...I'm almost there...uhhhh yesss..." he moans and hisses and you just simply clear your throat, to let him know your there. He quickly stops stroking, gets up, and pulls his boxers and pants up.

*Awkward silence*

"So, why did you stop?" you question him. "Well obviously you cleared your throat for a reason and it was probably for me to stop" he answers with a little attitude. "Well actually I was enjoying watching you, and I thought 'let's make myself known when he is about to climax' to 1. Tease him and 2. Hopefully join him!" you argue back with your own sassy tone "Oh wow you really wanted to join me in that, hmmm I mean I can just get right back to it! It will be a lot more fun now that your here!" he says seductively husky with a smirk and then lip bite waiting for an answer he will like "Oh really let's see about that!" you say with a smirk spreading across your face as you think about what is going to happen tonight.

A.N- So sorry that it took so long to update but I've been busy! And sorry if it's really long but I like detail in my stories, tell me what you guys like and if you want me to change anything up. If y'all ever want another part on any of my imagines just comment and also inbox me any ideas you may have for the next one! Hope you guys like this one, it's my first so go easy on me. Thanks!
~04.15.17~